Viewsat some channel not see

Username: Manual

Bayamon, Puerto rico Perto rico

Post Number: 2
I have viewsat vs2000 platinum but some channel's no whan to open. what I need to fix

Username: Reema_74

Post Number: 4
please tell me how to change the Bin ... I dont know how .. I have 0 channels now !.
I cant understand what the Dsscomuity.com means and it is all stuff to download ! I am totaly lost !
by the way i have the pansa clone !

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1926
Well it would take an effort on your part...U would have to READ, then learn!...thats why U don't know how to do anything!

why make that effort when U can come here and just ask, NOT learn, not understand anything, NOT read, and not spend any time... as long as someone held your hand and got U free TV..

BTW...a 7 yr old can load a bin in 10 seconds..

Post Number: 5
Okay LK , Tell me how to Load it , what to read from , I keep reading and reading and I cant find what I am looking for . I know I might Be a Pain in Da .... but please please help me . like when I hear ppl around me are saying ..oh okay you dont know how ..and you too ... dont be hard on me just take me as i am and teach me ... I promise i wont bother you again :-)

Post Number: 6
Lk , I even cant find the manual for the reciver ... what Can I do , my Mom threw it in the Garbage !

Post Number: 7
I am welling to do as much effort it takes , I know how to change the keys and every thing , but even changing the keys and doing scan is not working !

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1931
IF its a pansat clone...then read ALL the Pansat manuals that are everywhere!

dsstester.c*om

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 74
You need to read you fcuking idiot...LK the redneck has finally given some good advice...if can't understand how to flash you receiver..you should be watching cable...now run along you fcuking rag-bag...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us