Dish + Bev Cools*t 5000

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Peterborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 32
Hey guy's..so i have been running the cool*at 5000 with 18" poormans dish.Norw 120 bin..picking up 110 &119 with no problem all channels..i have an extra 18" dual lnb dish and would like to test bev 91 on my same 5000..i am confused about how to go about it though..will the norw 120 bin also work for bev? then i just do a scan on 91? or do i need a different bin? extra switch ect?. if so..how does that setup work on the 5000.
pardon my ignorance..be happy to read a guide if anyone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1902
same bin...same disquew switch..all same...just align nes 91 LNB and run cable to port #3 of disque...then reconfigure receiver settings and add 91 W to disque 3..no diffrent than doing the 110 and 119..and of course U will have to scan 91w, how else would U get the channelson 91W Bev..

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Peterborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 33
Great Lk..that simple..thanks very much.

Username: Hardshyboy

Post Number: 2
ray arroyo
Username: Hardshyboy

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 04:59 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone help me please i have a pansat 2500A with the 273t bin i lost all my dish net channels and have bell expressvu how can i get back what i had on dish net i entered keys for dn and did a blind scan but im not getting dish net channels no 110 or 119

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us