Dummies Guide to Pansat bin loading

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1892
For ALL Pansats....

Things you will need!
1.A computer with a com port!
2.The right cable to connect to your computer to your receiver!
3.GTROM LOADERv3.34 or newer!..or another loader like BL 1.4
4.New pansat 2700bin!..or another Pansat bin
5.LNB setup and the right switch!
6.Sat Signal at 70 percent or higher!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
1.Power down receiver and computer!
2.Connect receiver to computer and power both of them up!
3.Start up gtrom loader v3.34 or newest version and select the new bin file you wish to upload then click download wait until it is finished it will go to a 100 percent but it is not finish until it displays burn complete or finished!
4.Turn off power to receiver and computer and remove the cable from the receiver!
5.Install cable from the lnb and the cable from the tv and the plug it up and power up the receiver!
6.Using your remote hit menu and the parent control then ok in second pin enter 0000 and then ok!
7.Then set default key..EMU-ON then ok!
8.Go to Nagavision2 then ok and check 00 and 01 keys. Put in new keys if need then hit ok to save!
9.Now installation then ok antenna setup then ok make sure you have 110 and 119 and check to make sure the switch is set right for both on the diseqc setting! If 110 is on 1 and 119 is on 2, set diseqc the same way!
10.Now go to blind scan and hit ok!
11.When finished exit menu and watch tv!

Username: Pansatkid

Post Number: 2
pansat 5000 any new bin keeps freezing with 21/3bin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1900
soooo....it has nothing to do with loading Pansat bins!

Username: Homerspaz

Montreal

Post Number: 1
LK

I just received a new Pansat 3500 SD

I know more about loading with through the com port then I do loading onto the new SD card!
Could you please help me? I have experience with Atmega cards for Bell and programming the old DTV card directly. Now I need to know how do I load info onto the SD card??

I open the GT ROm loader and it only has the option of loading through a com port and not directly to the SD port!!

I also tried opening the channel menu program and it does not allow me to open a bin? It has to be in another program form?!

Could you either tell me how or direct me to the proper threads!

Thanks
Much appreciated

Username: Anon123

Post Number: 6
Thanks, but I still have a few questions:
For ALL Pansats....

2.The right cable to connect to your computer to your receiver!
Which is the right cable for Pansat 2700 ?

4.New pansat 2700bin!..or another Pansat bin

5.Install cable from the lnb and the cable from the tv and the plug it up and power up the receiver!

Can you expand on this please ? I thought, after uploading the receiver with the latest bin, i just have to connect receiver to the tv !

Thanks for your help

Gold Member

Post Number: 2099
All U want and need to know about the Pansat 3500 is right here...Must register first...FREE...then copy/paste into browswer.. and then remove the * in the links below....Ecoustics does not allow to type "dsscommunity.c om"

[link removed]

Dishnet keys..
[link removed]&start=240

Keymaster 2.0..
[link removed]

Username: Alvarez100

El paso, Tx Usa

hi there since iam new to programming i wanted to know where do i get the gtrom v-loader 3.34 to begin download. preciate the help.

Bronze Member
Username: Yourfriend

Post Number: 46
dsscommunity.c*m

Username: Afrimpeja

Forest hills, Ny Usa

i have Pansat 2700A im trying to download Bin x-87bl 1.48 im using GTRom3.38 when i press download it says downloading but it stays 0%

Username: Malhib24

i dont have a com port on my copmputer ..those damn dell ppl...but i thought that i could get a female to female cable along side another cable that i could use to conncet to my usb port

Post Number: 3
Ive also heard that if i dissconnect the cable while downloading or even when im not downloading it could cause windows to crash..So before disconnecting i have to turn off the computer is this true?

Post Number: 5
Is it true that if i disconnect the cable while i am downloading or even when i am not downloading that windows is known to crash and that i should turn the computer off before disconnecting. connecting while computer is running is fine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us