Pansat 3500 Tricky Configuration Issue

Username: Numa

Post Number: 1
I have pansat 3500 and need some configuration help. I have two sat. dish (one each for national and international channels). the way DN folks set it up is that from my wall outlet, i have a single cable coming out (there is no way to have two seperate cables from both the dishes to get in my house) and they go in the DN receiver using a DN seperator.

My issue is that i can hook up a cable from the wall outlet to diseq (switch) #3, scan the satellite and get the international channels (on 121/148), i can then disconnect that and put it on diseq #1 and scan 119 and view them. Issue is that how can i view both 119 and 121 simulatenously given i have just a single cable going into the diseq switch.

Is there some kind of a seperator hardware available that can take single input (from the wall), conver that into two outputs which i can then hook up on my diseq switch (#1,#3) and then have the diseq output go to my receiver?

Its a new home and is pre-wired and hence having two cables from dish to the diseq switch directly is not a possibility.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1869
DELETE THIS THREAD...its a duplicate from an idiot!...using 2 new nicks!

Username: Babyal

Post Number: 1
I am actually having a similar problem...I know its a duplicate post..but is their a solutuion for it??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us