Recommendation needed for Pansat2700

Username: Vrsick

Post Number: 1
I'm new to this, and I thank all for all the great advice found here.
My question is, what internet store would any of you recommend for me to buy the Pansat2700?
Thnx in advance
Alex

Bronze Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 26
why 2700

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 47
you can buy from one of the sponsers here or try ebay but read feedback before you buy from anyone.as for the 2700 leave it and get a 3500 if you want a pansat.3 best fta are pansat3500,coolsat500 and viesat extreme and the prices have come way down so its not wurth buying the cheaper ones anymore

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1840
alex...try harborfreight.com...LMAO...or sears.com

Username: Vrsick

Post Number: 2
Thnx you guys....Good thing I asked, I guess i'm gonna go with the Pansat3500.

LK
Next time I read a reply from you, i'll make sure i'm wearing diapers....dam your funny.

Username: Drpaulomi

Ss, Ss Usa

Hi ! I need help with Pansat 3500.. Plz help...I was able to view HBO and show time .. Now it is not coming .. Many channel has been messed up.. I did not make changes in the set up..
Plz respond

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1865
Haven't U heard!...there's a Black SUV driving around homes using the new "whiffer" that intercepts your signal, scrambles some channels, then reports U to Dishnet..

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 48
You forgot the big black X that there painting on the end of your house after they report you LK

Username: Joeturn

By years end PPV and xxx will be accessable via time expiring soft cams so Ide go for the new 3500sd it will be on the market within a couple of days!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us