Please help

Username: Bdgl

Post Number: 3
I just bought a viewsat vs2000 extreme. with a direct tv dish with the 110 and 119 lnb set up. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to set the dish elevation to? prior to mounting it to the mast. Also should i try and find 110 first then find 119 then install the 4x1 diseqc switch or will i be ok if i install the switch and find 110? How hard is it to find the Azimuth? If i start due West will that be a good start? Or am i way off?

Username: New_b

Post Number: 1
try this link http://www.ftalatino*com/#

Bronze Member
Username: A10

Post Number: 38
INSTALLL SWITCH LAST...DO SCANS BEFORE u INSTALL SWITCH NAD DISH IS ALIGNED...FIND 110 FIRST, THEN 119 WILL BE TO THE RIGHT OF THAT ABOUT 1-2 INCHES AND SLIGHTLY ELEVATED (AS U FACE DISH)

WWW.FUTURE-FTA.INFO HAS MUCH HELP AND FILES..AND DISH POINTING CALCULATORS

Username: Bdgl

Post Number: 4
I wasn't sure if anyone responded, it took me a while to find this. Thanks for your help i will try that. I was told 110 is due west but I picked it up SW at 74%signal strength and 72%quality so i hooked up 119 and got almost the same. When i did the channel search i got 1500 something channels then did the guide search but nothing would come through. Then when i was told to check due West i tried that and i am only getting signal of 64% with no quality on both 110 and 119, and still no picture or sound. I will try that site you suggested and see what hints they can give. It is probably something simple of course isn't that allways the way.
Thanks again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us