Captiveworks 600?

Username: Medialeague

Post Number: 1
I'm looking to get a Captiveworks 600. The price is right, but I'm just wondering if anyone here has any experience with a captiveworks box and how they liked them.

Bronze Member
Username: A10

Post Number: 28
You would trust the opinion of these people here, who can't find simple keys or load a bin file, or wipe their nose without being told how?...You're crazy!

Username: Header108

Post Number: 2
I have a Cw-600s and it runs great I also have 3 Pansat receivers one 2500a one 2700a and a 3500s
and it has more to offer than the pansats the only thing that i have seen, is the picture doesn't seem to be as good as the pansat receivers.

The Epg runs great and for the price of a clone you are getting a nice Box!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
U buy a CLONE...U get BONED!

Username: Header108

Post Number: 3
Dear Warthog:
The CW-600s Is not a clone, it has Bins that come out and they are doing great.
So before you say anything make sure you know what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
LEARN to comprehend what U read...I NEVER stated it was a clone!

and U only stated it was the PRICE of a clone!

Pay attention to details and "keywords"!

How does it feel to be ignorant, when trying to feel so righteous and intelligent!

Username: Medialeague

Post Number: 2
Thanks for your input.

I don't know how to load a BIN or input the codes either, but I'm hoping to learn.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1851
Stay away from that receiver!.....its not popular, has little software support, and no technical help!....buy a Pansat 3500...coo*lsat 5000 or Viewsat extreme...don't try to save a dollar and end up spending $160 more!...some people are so cheap...penny wise, dollar foolish!...listen to A10 and warthog here, they know this stuff!

I bet "chas" recyles toilet paper too!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us