Flashing box?

Bronze Member
Username: Buzytee

Post Number: 11
i have the fortec ultra (model jul. 04), i just tried to flash with X-85CS_060318_273t_GC_DN_BEV_RTN_TVE_4sec_API(N).bin using BLACKLIST UP LOADER but i'm getting write fail. any suggestion on why i'm getting write fail and what to do to fix it. yes, i'm clicking fix on the first bar.

Bronze Member
Username: A10

Post Number: 12
Flaash failed = wrong/defective cable or SERIAL port

Must use a straight, not null modem cable (they look identical)...cannot use anything but SERIAL port..might have to try different comport settings.."download"

BTW..thats a great file 273T and BL updater 1.4 is a great simple loader..Ultra's work well with it..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Flash failed = wrong/defective cable or SERIAL port

Must use a straight, not null modem cable (they look identical)...cannot use anything but SERIAL port..might have to try different comport settings.."download"

BTW..thats a great file 273T and BL updater 1.4 is a great simple loader..Ultra's work well with it..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Flash failed = wrong/defective cable or SERIAL port

Must use a straight, not null modem cable (they look identical)..if its the same cable that came with receiver from dealer, then its your serial port/comport settings...cannot use anything but SERIAL port, NO usb ports..might have to try different comport settings..

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us