Digiwave key's

Username: Headwound

North bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
Hey guy's I have the digiwave 7000 and I am so confused. I have the 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75 key's in and i get all the lower channels. if I put in the C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9 24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92. I get the movie channels but lose everything thing else. I am not getting the two key's togeather thing. I have always entered just one key. I go system settings then hit my red button which gets me into my key's. Then I go niagra 2 dishnetwork. I then have key00 where i put in my key. The only other options I have is keym1 and key x1. I have never had a problem for the 8 months I have been getting key's from you guy's can anyone help. I do not have autoroll nor do I want it. I am happen putting it in by hand. Can anyone help me out or teach me how to input the key's right.

Bronze Member
Username: Dishnewb

Post Number: 19
I hope this helps:

1. Press menu - user installation - system setting- red button - right arrow, until you see Nagra2
2. Go to Provider - right arrow until you see 0001 Dish Network.
3. Go to Key00 and press OK
4. enter 9E5B7A77C0FE91CA4D2ADC33D4CDE375
5. double keys are correct and press SAVE KEY

Username: Headwound

North bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
That's the code I have but I have no ppv xxx any of the 300 channels with it. And if I put the other code with it then I lose all my channels on the lower end channels. like 1-300

Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 8
DN likes doing this some on, some off channel
routine. It is a sign that a complete key change is coming, be patient it will come, then all channels will be back. last change was in Feb. they come randomly and random channels are switched first, this time all HBO, and Showtime.
This way people will think what the h*ll is wrong.

Username: Saw_tech_one

Post Number: 2
can any body help me i have a digiwav7000 i just want to know how i can stop the auto roll with my remote my box keeps saying update every 3 min's and i got the new keys i just put in now from u guys that posted

Bronze Member
Username: A10

Post Number: 42
rename the sats will disable the autoroll or use the latest bin that has the current keys!

Post Number: 3
can anybody help me what dose it mean to rename sat name to retype the name or to give it a new name so the auto roll stop how about when i need the autroll back can it be done. and one more thing if i may ask would this stop my digiwav 7000 from saying updating every 3 mins. I what to say thanxs to all the people here for helping me in the pass and the present. good luck people with your boxes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
jose LEARN to do something on your own...quit expecting everyone to READ for U, and then U just sit there and reap the benefits from others..next you'll want someone to deliver a pizza and fix your TV..

Post Number: 4
warthong the past is two days ago and the present is today .I just started this i'm new to this and i do read . but u are right i should do my own thing. thanxs for your help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Jose..now thats a better attitude..here's something for all the newbies and NEW members..

NEW does not mean U have to be STUPID, BLIND, IGNORANT, and LAZY!

NEW is an excuse for U and many others here ...who just want to be spoon fed by their momma's..

Most Marines in Iraq are NEW too, but they sure as hell better not use that as an excuse!

ALL your answers are in this forums, either posted or linked! ..Use SEACH feature here and your receiver Manuals..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us