Veiwsat help

Bronze Member
Username: Bobbysteves6

Winnipeg, Man Canada

Post Number: 25
Tried to put the latest file on this thing, and now i cannot get any channels to work. They all have a blue background. What am i doing wrong?

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 182
i'm jusing 1063 for xtreme and 2000 viewsats, the 1066 does not seem to work for me, especially with a channel list.

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 141
hey tim ; do the following
go back to factory default , do this a couple of times to make sure
then run the factory pgm 2013
then the 12-22-05 ---91-110-119-121 sat info
then the jan 29-2p opskey hex file
and last but not least the 1065 bin
stay away fro the 66 bin there is still a loty of problems with it
then configure your sats , once done , do a scan on bev on 12224 tp the same on Echo 6.8 and on Echo 7 on 12239 tp and you should be watching uninterrupted Tv.

Bronze Member
Username: Warthog

Post Number: 43
First half intelligent post you've made btv.

Username: Bdgl

Post Number: 1
I just bought a viewsat vs2000 extreme. with a direct tv dish with the 110 and 119 lnb set up. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to set the dish elevation to? prior to mounting it to the mast. Also should i try and find 110 first then find 119 then install the 4x1 diseqc switch or will i be ok if i install the switch and find 110? How hard is it to find the Azimuth? If i start due West will that be a good start? Or am i way off?

Username: Bdgl

Post Number: 2
Where do i go to find the response if any to my earlier question? this is probably a stupid question as i may not be able to find the response to this one!! I have never used a forum before.

Bronze Member
Username: A10

Post Number: 40
go to www.future-fta.info for viewsat files, satellite calculators and help..large site...probably 75,000 members..also I already explained in your other thread and post how to align your dish!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us