Flashing Ariza 700 to Pantec/pansat

Username: Bill1800

Post Number: 1
I would like to reflash my ariza 700 to pansat/pantec can someone link me the pansat/pantec files needed to do this. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 402
why would you do this ariza has better epg and arisa bin is alaround better.

Bronze Member
Username: Warthog

Post Number: 18
I will take a Pansat over a Fortec aka Ariza, anyday!.Ariza's are only remanufactured Fortecs!.same companies

Post Number: 2
The problem with Ariza is that there is very little info on them. I flashed my fortec to pansat and I find it so much better. So thats why I am trying to flash to pansat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Never heard you can flash Ariza to Pansat, like you could the Fortec Ultra's.Are you sure its possible, I don't thinks so.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 409
Well Bill I have pansat 2300a I know that it is old and slow. I also bought a ariza 700 about 2 months ago and I have found that the bins for the ariza compared to my 2300a are all around better and the unit is faster the keys roll faster the remote and channel changeing is faster bins load fast and the ariza has some what of a working epg alot better then the 2300a ever has been. I guess each person like other units better then others. I like my ariza better then my 2300a but the pansat support has beeen better then all other units other then viewsat and now Blacklist is supporting ariza units now so with his support these unit should be up there in the running with pansat now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Colin,the Pansat 2300 is a dinosaur. You could read the book faster than populating the EPG or changing the channels.The movie or game is OVER by the time you turned on the receiver and switched to the channel.Anything is better than that dinosaur.

Blacklist endorsing anything now is cause for concern.We all know his motives and past. That would give me MORE reason to stay away from the Ariza!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1367
A10plane
Bronze Member

You should know Pansat bought Azira out 1 year. They are both made by the same people.

Post Number: 3
Well thanks for your help. I thought you could fllash to pansat just like the fortec.That would explain why everytime I tried I would always get night riders.Thanks for you help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us