Free DirecTV, Direct TV Satellite Help

Username: Rerebound

Post Number: 1
I was looking around trying to find information about satellite tv from Directv and how it compares to other options out their. So far directv seems to be the better choice, especially over cable.

Does anyone have directv who can give feedback?

A good site I found with information about Directv satellite was:
DirecTV Satellite Dish

Username: Warthog

Post Number: 8
For a subscription, Directv towers over Dishnetwork, offering much more channels , better screen quality, less blackouts,and customer service for the same price.I've subscribed to them both and they do not compare.Also Directv will always give U free gifts, months and promotions, if you push it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
whats the matter, you can't take the truth! Do you work at all? and if so,is it night shift at McDonalds after school or rehab?

Username: Cameltoe

Post Number: 7
they are both about the same. if you need nfl package then you go with dtv if you want more premium channels you go with dishnet. there a certain channels here and there that one might have that the other doesn't. if you want HD programming then dishnet provides better video quality hands down. dishnet in my opinion has a better program guide and the picture quality on the standard channels looks to be less compressed than dtv. if i absolutely had to pay for one of this crap service i'd go with dishnet.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
wow, there is NO comparison in picture quality, packages offered, cutomer support, etc.

camel , you are the first and ONLY person in 6 years of my DSS hobby, that has ever had that opinion. 99.99% people will recommend Directv.

Username: Stellar

Anyone know about satellitetvtopc.com

Username: Ralosoya

San jose, Ca Usa

I have an ultimate dvr for directv.any i want to know if anyone knows how i can tranfer movies to my computer. please help

Username: Dogzilla

As a DTV Tech. 60% of my installs are conversions from DishNet.

Bronze Member
Username: Caged

Post Number: 18
ray, certain FTA receiver, such as Pansat 6000hxc, have dvr on them and they also have the ability to transfer those movies straight to you computer. They are always a lot steeper in price than a normal fta receiver, but if you want to move movies on your computer its worth it.

Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 10
DTV is the ultimate in TV...you don't have to be a fcuking rocket scientist to figure that out...therefore, for you stupid question you get this in return...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: 1irambo

Post Number: 22
that is funny
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us