Need Keys for Fortec

Username: Grizzlybear

Post Number: 1
HI Everyone,
I am looking for some keys for my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra.
Our optus Aurora C1 satellite has had the codes rolled on it for the past week, having no terrestrial tv here is a problem.
So any help for any codes I can get for some good tv would be greatly appreciated.

Username: Opp

Post Number: 8
does anyone have the new dish net keys for the fortec Lifetime Ultra or should i wait until all the channels drop before entering the new keys posted in the forum

Bronze Member
Username: Warthog

Post Number: 22
They have NOT changed in almost a month. The same DN keys are used for ALL receivers! Ultra's do not have their own special DN keys!

Post Number: 9
Yo so basically yo'all saying ............wait for the darn old keys to die before pumping in the new ones HUH ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Seems Dish is rolling phoney keys again, but there is a key change coming in the data stream

what I did was go in and rename the sats. This stops the autoroll

Then key Nagravision 2, and enter the new keys, hit OK, then exit out.

N 0101 00: was active
9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75

N 0101 01: becoming the new active
C5 6C 66 89 3A 32 D0 C9 24 2B F0 4F 03 68 06 92

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 142
Once again the keys are still the same,I just plugged in an old frotec which I have nt used for over a week , and it fired up no problems on bev and Dn , seems to me Mr Warthog you don<t know as much as you profess to know , you are however good at knocking others .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Idiot btv.Yes keys are the same,and have been since 17 March,BUT key 01 is the ACTIVE key now tard!If you only had a brain or could read,instead of trying to be argumentive and a hero! and DN was sending fake roll commands yesterday. and older bins tried to autoroll but couldn't cause its the same keys!

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 143
what happend ;they must have finally caught up with you on some of the other sites , and now you come here and try to profess to be the hero
All I am saying that if peopl run the latest bins , they would not encounter the problems they are having ,none of my friends have encountered any problems ,and what does btv stand for , you keep bringing it up all the time Btw Btv and so on

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
NO, I admin at the other sites! and give you advice all the time. Dennis is dead!

Username: Grizzlybear

Post Number: 2
Hey Guys, There is one slight problem!!
My fortec at the moment is using Irdeto, I am in Australia, we do not use Nagravision, well not that I know of, but then again I am new at this.
I have not seen any sat's that I can see from Aus that has Nagravision encryption.
But if I am wrong, please let me know.
Optus Aurora on sat C1 uses Irdeto 1 and they have been rolling the codes for about a week, still cannot see anythng on the channels that I had.
So if I can see something form Aus that is worth seeing I would appreciate it.
Only have Ku band at the moment, cannot put up C band dish, no room.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
As you all know the channels are dropping slowly but surely and heading over to the new codes . So Newbies be patient and all will be well in a few days , just switch back and forth as need be until the the switch is complete , no need to panic no need to ask LK dumb questions, ah heck ask him i love the ridicule he sends back gives me a chuckle
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us