Pansat2700a

Username: Snjinc

Post Number: 1
I have a dish network 500 DP dish and a Megasat 2700xl reciever. I have yet to climb up to my dish and see..but there is only one cable coming from my eyes on the dish. Is there a switch on it or not...It was recently installed by Dish Network and we have the basic package. also on my echostar 7, i get 80% level with no quality and 8.6 at 85% quality...if i change the TP settings on the 7, Why is this? any thing will help(links, verbal assaults, anything0

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1794
U need to configure your receiver correctly and scan the 119 bird..the hardware is fine...or maybe the 119 in NOT included with the basic sub...go climb the roof and look how many LNB's U have..maybe U only get the 110 with your sub..

Post Number: 2
It was a reciever problem, i read on and got the new 146 bin. All the channels come in but i have 4 of everything. I will run a Channel Editor to fix this. Also, is it neccessary to change Dish Networks switch out?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1799
There probably is not any..depends what LNB types they used..should have been Dish pro...but how many?...and DP switches are OK with FTA..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1800
BTW...a bin would not correct your problem or cause U to lose an entire satellite..

Post Number: 3
I have a few of the settings wrong...i found what i needed and fixed it along with the bin...the dish is dishpro

Username: British

Post Number: 6
119 echo7 select disecq #1, 110 echo 8/6 salect #2, ok, and rescan. (if the receiver is new, ok to load the bin, and configurate.)

Post Number: 4
I am fine...I do not need to rescan anything....I just needed to reset a few configurations. I have had both 100/119 channels with no problems
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us