LK please help

Bronze Member
Username: Nels2k

Post Number: 18
LK your the best in this FTA stuff and soo far no one has answered my question im wondering if it is possible to have a 33 inch dish pointing at 121 (attached to the arm)110 and 91.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1787
No problem...read this link...remove the * in T*K

http://forums.al7bar.tk/showthread.php?t=43214

heres a homemade 4 LNB dish with 121-119-110-91 sats..and can add 82W if U want a 5th...remember the 121 is a linear LNB, rest are all circular..

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1788
BTW...this is with a 30 inch dish..and heres' another with 121 on arm with 119 and 110 or 91..be creative

Making your own DN Super Dish (110,119,121)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All, I finally made some time to take some pictures of the superdish that i have made and would like to share with you all. I used one ku-linear Lnb and two DN circular Lnb with dual ports. The dish is a fortec star 30" ( 80cm ) dish , I mounted the ku-linear Lnb to the dish arm and mounted a 1/2" emt conduit pipe 6" long. I located and locked onto sat 121 with the highest quality possible and mounted the circular DN Lnb for 119 to the right of 121 ( looking at it from behind the dish ) and then mounted the circular DN 110 Lnb to the right of 119. The hardware is used from any electrical suppy store. The brackets that hold the Lnbs are from 1/2" to 2" emt pipe clamps/brackets. With this kind of setup you can get 4 axes points adjustments: forwards/backwards , up/down , left/right , side to side.

Upload

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
thanks very much LK ur the greatest first person to give me an answer that first post u rep[lied to is it a circular or oval dish. because i just read another post that with the 121 in the center 91 cannot be reached

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
thats on a circular dish that i was told cannot be done

Gold Member

Post Number: 1789
U have a picture of the dish right in front of U!!!...are U serious!..BOTH posts get 121 ,110 and 91...2nd post the guy just removed the 91...as U can see there is plenty room for more LNB's..large dishes are round...I can't beleive U are even asking this!...especially when pics are provided!....sound like U are getting into something over your head, if asking more questions and not believing pictures and posts from actual do'ers!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1790
U want me to come over and do it for ya!....its very SIMPLE and easily done!...pictures and post with necessary hardware isn't good enough for U, I can't believe it..are U a chick or something?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
no LK in wat area do u live, and how much would u charge

Gold Member

Post Number: 1792
If I lived next door,I wouldn't do it for U, because U need to learn to be self sufficient and not lazy..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
ok im going to try this tomorow im just wondering about how many inches will the 91 be from the 110

Gold Member

Post Number: 1804
maybe 1..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us