No Signal, Quality 0%

Bronze Member
Username: Conti

Post Number: 29
I am getting no signal and quality 0% on my Pan 3500SD. I switched off the power on the box and on again, after 2 mins.

Got picture for about 2 mins and again no signal.

I am using bin 143. This bin has been working for 2 weeks.

Help!

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 40
Tell us a little more about your dish setup like what kind of switches and lnb type your using and whatnot.I had this problem with a viewsat and super dish after a week needed to hook a regular dish reciever to port one on the dp34 switch to power it cause the fta just didnt have enough power

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
All was fine until I started messing with the User setup to correct the time change.

I finally figured how to adjust DST- GMT does not change and set time zone accordingly.

Could I have changed something in USer setup or some menu causing the stb to go into sleep mode or signal to drop to 0.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
I had the box on today. Signal came thru for 5 mins and then no signal.

I wonder if I had accidentally set a sleep button.

When I check the signal stat for the sat, I get 0% and it shows UNLOCK.

I know my dish is align right because I subscibe to the basic package and can watch for hours.

Could someone help with this issue?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Should I delete all channels, do a factory reset, reload the bin 143 and blind scan ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
I went into user setup, messed with Tv Type and modulator. Changed it around a few times.

I am out on the west coast and have timezone set to GMT + 7 --> Mountain time (use to have it at Pacific + 8 befor DST). Could this be the problem. This seems to be the only way to get EPG to show correctly.

I now have reception for the last 1/2 hr.

Does anyone know what was the problem ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
I have lost reception again!

Help!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1778
TM...start over...factory reset...factory bin 108...scan birds with NO switches...upload bin 143...set deafault key...EMU ON..hooh up any disque switch...input receiver antenna/disque settings...set EPG to your time zone...watch TV..

U might have corruption on receiver...always good to factory reset receiver in menu, and also upload factory bin sometimes..

Username: Turtleman

Post Number: 2
HELP ME..pansat 2500..losing channels still work OK but PPV missing 5-9 channels and sport where the PPV fights come on missing 5-9 channels there too..and some regular ones too?? need info?? please if you can ..thanks..what to do??Need your help..slow and old..turtleman

Bronze Member
Username: Cincy

Post Number: 34
louie low

u have to read the info. all here or at dss community.c*m take the * and put in o
good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 41
louie low youll have to rescan channels.alan engal is right go over to dsscomunity and check those forums out theres alot of usefull info there

Gold Member

Post Number: 1797
louie..do NOT double post samething as U did!...disconnect switches and do some new scans..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Thanks for all your help.

I did a factory reset, uploaded pansat 3500 bin (120)from pansatusa.

Did the above and I am back in business.

Thanks again!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1803
cool..U are self sufficient now..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us