Major problem with PANSAT 2500a clone

Username: Joebert25

Post Number: 1
Ok I have a major problem with my pansat 2500a clone spacestar 6018B. I loaded the latest bin to it and take it to the TV hook it up and start a Sat scan to find the channels like I had done before. Well I knew it would take a while so I left the room and came back there was no lights on the front and would not act like it was working. I take it back to the computer to see if it will program again but nothing seemed to work. I noticed that inside the receiver there is a little LED that is lit so it is getting power. Any ideas

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1769
U cooked it using a wrong bin!...U need to Jtag it now!...thats what happens when U buy cheap clones..ONLY safe bin was 273T bin for U..

Username: Turtleman

Need someones help..have pansat 2500 until a few days ago working great ..but now i have lost 5-9PPV channels..4-8 sports where the ppv fights come on..and a few regular ones the PPV channel list too..what's goin on?? how can i get them back...I have re-scaned them and still same?? need some help and info..thanks if you can help and thanks if you can't..Please

Gold Member

Post Number: 1793
many channels changed to other satellites and transponders...U need to disconnect any switches and do some new scans

Username: Kennyt

Keller, Texas USA

I have a problem with 2500a pansat receiver. does not turn on,rear main sw. is on, front display just has --- (dashes across)
any help will be appreciated.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1862
do SEARCH of nite rider lights..upload factory bin..its all in the timing!

Keller, Texas USA

Post Number: 2
LK,
I can't see on my TV screen. I can't control on a remote

Keller, Texas USA

Post Number: 3
How do I get a factory bin? Is there any reset switch so I can turn back on a display channel?

Keller, Texas USA

Post Number: 4
Please help me with this problem.

Username: Bouttep

Post Number: 4
lk

i have a pansat 2700 in wich a loaded the key's in and it works perfectly , i also have a 2500a and after loading the keys i am still missing some channel , as you know the 2700 has 2 line to load the keys and the 2500 only one i loaded the following keys in 00 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA and 01 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75
am i doing something wrong please let me know

thanks

Username: David_34mark

Brklyn, Ny Usa

Post Number: 3
can some help me i need new bin for my pansat 2500a thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Peterborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 28
Look at the thread directly below this one.

Username: Izzy_mandelbaum

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 5
I know where to update my Dish Network keys on my 2700a, but i don't know where to find Bell Express Vu? Can anyone help me? Can seem to find them on the N2 input part.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us