Autoroller Help Needed

Username: Bobbbbbbb

Post Number: 1
I need someone to give me a comprehensive guid on how to contruct and install an autoroller, and please dont just give me a link to Dsscommunity because that is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1614
autoroll is a feature on a bin...all U are doing is uploading a bin, the autoroll works by itself..so U want a guide on how to do NOTHING!...if U cannot upload a bin yet, then U need to go back to READING!...do U need a comprehensive guide on walking and chewing gum too..LMAO....some peoples children..

BTW..U have READING issues if U cannot find anything at dsscommunity...an 8 yr old can find anything he wants there!

Username: Bobbbbbbb

Post Number: 2
ok, I admit that Im new at this, Im pretty sure I need a cable to run from the Pansat thing into my computer tho, I was wondering what kind of cable I will need and how to install this Bin thing

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1638
U have to read the manuals, guides, and every post and do about 40-100 hours of initial reading!...all we can do to help is link U to the appropriate place initially...but U don't say what receiver U have..This is NOT a 10 minute plug and play process...U must spend 4 hours weekly reading just to stay current, AFTER U have learned this hobby..IF U don't want links or spend the large amounts of time reading, then I highly suggest U SUBSCRIBE!

Username: Maryvazq

Post Number: 1
Please I need an autoroll for a Microyal 1200 and the progran to upload it to the receiver. I will Appreciate any help.

Username: Tup14

Richland, WA United States

Post Number: 5
Read, Read, Read, it's a must. Want a good site go to hashHu very good site without all the bullsh

Ong Tu

Username: Warthog

Post Number: 9
Hashhu is closing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us