Dish Network Newbie! Please Help Me!

BiggieK
Unregistered guest
I have question. I just had SBC install a new system in my house I have 2 DP311's and 1 DVR-522 I have the top 180 program, I looked to see what the card looked liked and they have no card the installer said they are built in the system. So if this is true can they be hacked and if so how what do I need.

Thanks a bunch
bIGGIEk

K
Unregistered guest
I'm sorry to re-post this but I need to know. ..
Ok I'm in need of some help, I asked on a few boards and get no answer.
I just had SBC install a new system in my house I have 2 DP311's and 1 DVR-522 I have the top 180 program, I looked to see what the card looked liked and they have no card the installer said they are built in the system. So if this is true can they be tested and if so how what do I need.

Thanks for any help you can give me...

Username: Davidfree

Post Number: 5
checkout www.dishmenu.com

also checkout the forums www.hit2rate.com/joinforum.asp

I found these people a great help

Username: Hace

Post Number: 1
DELETED MY DISH NETWORK CODE BY MISTAKE ON THE FORTEC STAR. CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THE CODE? THANKS MUCHLY

Anonymous

Does anybody know how to get into the locks menu if I dont have the password???....How can I reset the password???
Thank you.

kong
Unregistered guest
oooo resets it

Bronze Member
Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 11
you have to call dish and they will tell you what to do

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
in a book i got for dish, it says if you forget your password to call them and they will unlock it for you

Anonymous

Calvin White...Thank you for your answers.
Kong...I tried 0000 and nothing, still says "password incorrect"
Thank you all!

Anonymous

you have to reflash and load the program jmill

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
you are welcome

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Post Number: 29
Just go to Dish Nets website, they have links to all the reciever manuals and stuff like that, they are good to us in that way!

Anonymous

or you could buy a programed pansat reciever from me...... jmill1948@aol.com

Anonymous

Thank you Bill Smith...I will give a try and see if I find an answer.

jmill1948, please dont try to make business with me...ha,ha,ha

dazed
Unregistered guest
I have a model 2700 dish network with the blue card . I had it up and running paid, about 5 years ago I guees I have had it for 7.
can this card be fixed ? and will it stay up pretty good? thanks, Lisa

ping
Unregistered guest
For best Dish or FTA info, go to www.dsscentral.net forums or chat

Anonymous

[link removed]

Satellite Cards
Unregistered guest
Unloopers and Loaders
Universal ATMEGA with Programmer
Jtag Quad Mode 6000
Quad ISO
P4 Card
P5 Card
Fortec Receiver
Dish Network 3100 Receiver
ENTER

Bronze Member
Username: Haney49

Post Number: 11
is there a way to wip the PPV off on a dish network card? i have the $29.95 programming

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
david haney,there is an answer all u need to do is get a magic card with programer and u can get it at www.dssstuff.ca once u get it go to www.bellexpress.vu and click the box that says getting started it has everything u need. good luck!

Bronze Member
Username: Haney49

Post Number: 16
The reason I was asking how to wipe "pay per view" off a dish card without reprogramming is: I have one receiver with a $29.95 subscription , Model #2700. I have another model #2700 with a dish card that the programming has been turned off of. I also have a second phone line that comes into my home that was used for the computer before I got my cable modem. Where I live , when they turn the phone off, you still have a dialtone but cannot call out. With the receiver that has been de-activated by Charlie, I can plug it into that phone line that has been turned off, and plus the receiver that is still active with service. When I order "pay per view" they check the line for a dial tone and they let me order because it has a dial tone. On the receiver that is not activated, I have about reached my limit on "pay per view". I would just like to know if there is a way to wipe out the "pay per view" clean. I am not trying to program a card, I just want a way to wipe out the "pay per view". Can anyone tell me how to wipe the "pay per view"? Haney-49
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us