Receivers?

Anonymous

Can we use the DirecTV receivers to get free channels still? Do you think someone will hack the P4? Someone told me we might have to switch to Dish Net to get free channels but I just bought my system and sure as hell don't want to buy another.

Anonymous

...?

Cali777
Unregistered guest
in time there will be a p4 hack, but not right now if you wnat Free tv dishnet is the only way to go..

Anonymous

About how long do you think the P4 will take to hack? > one month?

all4me
Unregistered guest
where can i find info on how to install j-tags and fix dish cards. and or what cards can be fixed thanks for anyhelp provided.

Username: Smokypaul

Cordova, Al. Usa

Post Number: 1
where can i get ROM3 card unlocked

Username: Pawnmaster

Post Number: 5
check out www.datastreamz.net for all of the above information, and BEWARE THERE IS NO HACK FOR DIRECT TV, anybody that claims to have one is a LIAR and you will be wasting your money!!!!

April
Unregistered guest
I have a Dishnet 2700 and last week a message came up and told me my card was in wrong what can I do?
I was told that it is looped and it can't be unlooped they did not even want to see the card is this true?

Obviously you can tell I am newbie
Thanks in advance

April
Unregistered guest
I would like to know what kind of card I should buy for Dishnet that may last longer I bought this two weeks before it got looped and spent $400.00 CDN and now they want $200.00 for a new card. Is that a good price? If not what is?

Again Thanks in advance

Anonymous

APRIL BUY A FTA RECIEVER LIKE THE PANSAT 2500 YOU WONT HAVE THOSE PROBLEMS YOU GET ALL THE STATIONS JMILL1948@AOL.COM

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 40
April if you are using dish net or Bell look into Magic Cards!

April
Unregistered guest
So what you are telling me is that the card I have is no good and I should replace it with a Magic card if so where can I get one and how much?
How do I know if my card is not usable for sure?
I am just waiting for P4 to get a fix and I want my kids to have something to watch in the meantime. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 51
There was an ECM the other day that looped a lot of Rom2, Rom3, and Rom10 access Cards, if this just happened then yas there is no fix for it yet, there will be in due time I suppose, most likley for the Rom10, the Rom 2 and 3 are not as important as they are getting fazed out and will not be around much longer. Magic Cards are available on trusted sites, goto www.datastreamz.net and look for the sponsers links, these are all verified. Canadian dealers like myself can not and wil not ship to the US due to border uncertainties (spelling? I must be one of those "un-educated french loving Canadians" they speak of in the other P4 posts!!

April
Unregistered guest
I live in Canada where can I get a magic card that will work in my 2700 dishnet receiver?
And how much will it cost me? I am not to good at programming the old DTV card was a challenge for me so please keep that in mind.

Thanks in advance

April
Unregistered guest
How can I tell what my card is Rom 3, 4 or 10?

Thanks

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 52
There is a small # printed on the bottom corner of the card should say "nagra(ID) DA-05" the DA-05 part tells you what kind it is.

IRD Firmware:

Model 1000 Current firmware : E405
Model 2700 Current firmware : E451
Model 3000 Current firmware : E412
Model 3100 Current firmware : E469
Model 3500 Current firmware : E412
Model 3700 Current firmware : E408
Model 4000 Current firmware : E416
Model 4500 Current firmware : E416
Model 4700 Current firmware : E480
Model 5100/5800 Current firmware : E444
Model 6000 Current firmware : E460

ROMs

288-01 ROM2
288-02 ROM3
288-03 ROM10
288-04 ROM3
288-05 ROM3
288-06 ROM3
288-07 ROM3
288-08 ROM3
288-09 ROM10
288-10 Some Rom3 & rest Rom10
325-01 ROM3
A2012 ROM3
A2013 ROM10
AA-01 ROM3
AA-02 ROM3
AA-03 ROM10
288-11 ROM10
DN03 ROM10
DA-02 ROM10
DA-03 ROM10
DA-04 ROM10
DA-05 ROM11
AA-04 ROM11 (not programmable yet)
AA-05 ROM101 (not programmable yet)
AA-06 ROM101 (not programmable yet)
AA-07 ROM101 (not programmable yet)

April
Unregistered guest
I have a rom 3 card I guess my only hope is to buy a magic card is that right?
Where can I get this in Canada?
Thanks

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 57
You can get your Rom3 programmed, for now, you will need to get it unlocked probably and then set up, with your IRD#, boxkeys and the like, but Rom3's will be phased out over the next while and you might be better off to get a Rom10 or a magic Card, I have 25 more Cards comming today, PM me if you have any more questions.

slam
Unregistered guest
is rom 11 hacked? can they be programmed?

kevinwantstv
Unregistered guest
I have a 4500 receiver and a atmel but everytime i put the card in it comes up with (this card is not autherised for this channel) does anybody know how to fix this.It has a 18.4MHz crystal should I change it to a 13.5Mhz, I read this on another site.

webjammin
Unregistered guest
I have a 3500 and a 4500 both are ROM2 288-01

can these be opened

webjammin
Unregistered guest
I have a 3500 and a 4500 both are ROM2 288-01

can these be opened

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 112
Rom 2 should be open already, you need boxkeys and an ISO programmer and you will be good to go, the Rom2 stream will not likley be around for much longer though.

Username: Mza330

Post Number: 1
does anyone know if dish 311 can work with magic card and is it posible to connect to jtag port?

thanks

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 118
Yes it will work, but you will need a buffered JTAG and a newer version of J-Keys

Searching
Unregistered guest
I have an Uniden Supra C-Band & Ku Band Satellite Receiver can I get FTA or Dish net? I am a newbie...Thanks

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 124
Not with that equipment, you need a newer reciever.

Searching
Unregistered guest
What is the best equipment to receive FTA?

beef
Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to receive ppv on a dishnet receiver (3000) that asks to dial-in when purchased?

Bronze Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 58
FTA GET PANSAT2500.........YOU GET IT ALL WIDE OPEN IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT GET A DISH 500 PRO TWIN LNB YOU GOT IT MADE

Searching
Unregistered guest
When you say it all wide open what do you mean? What channels or what company does it pick up?.....Thanks

Stranger24
Unregistered guest
I am getting an error 'Error 153 - a serious problem has been detected with your receiver'. It's a dishnet receiver with ROM10. I am a newbie, does anybody know reason / remedy for this?
Thanks in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us