1994 mitshubishi model cd-35301 TV

Username: Mytvisnotgood

Post Number: 1
i am looking for some help on my tv. when i turn the tv on the are a bunch of scratch like lines going like a wave across the screen. i was wondering if there is anyone who could help me. If so please help me with all your ideas or repair services you know of that could help me. thank you.

Post Number: 3
Anybody have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your concern!

Post Number: 4
ok im bored now no one will answer me!Upload

Post Number: 5
ok im bored now no one will answer me!

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 898
broderick,
Believe it or not, there is not a bunch of TV repair guys just waiting on this forum to tell people how to repair their TVs for free. I am not a technician, but I will tell you what I would do.

1. Decide whether it is time for you to join in on the 21st Century High Definition video revolution and get yourself a good quality 16X9 HD display.

2. If the answer to #1 is no, then I would check the replacement cost on similar TVs to your old Mits. (Mitsubishi does not make CRT TVs anymore.) Then decide what percentage of replacement cost you are willing to spend for repair.

3. Find a qualified service tech in your area to give you an estimate on repair. Who knows? Maybe the fix is simple and cheap....although I doubt it. Be prepaired to hear the phrase "That part isn't available anymore."

So now somebody's answered and gave you advice worth exactly what you paid for it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us