Lk Satellite 95 Help Needed

Bronze Member
Username: Steven_man

Post Number: 11
Hi Lk

I have Sat 61.5 and I want to add sat 95 (Galaxy 3c) to my receiver. I belive this is Direct TV Sat. that gives Hindi-International channels. I have another 19" disnetwork dish w/standard LNB. Can I get signal for sat 95 using dishnetwork dish. If so where do I need to point it (N,E,S,W). I have this info. Sat Longitude 95o, Azimuth 198o and Elevation 46.8 for my region (www.danamira.com). Tanks for your help and nice to see you back.

Steven

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1507
U cannot get any encrypted signals from Directv satellites..they use Videogard , NOT Nagravision encryption..

Dish and most Directv dishes are interchangeable..

U want pointing dish help...go to a DSS forums and download their sat finder files..

U want any satellite info, go to www.lyngsat.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1508
BTW..all dishes have markings for the azimuth and elevation...look at your dish!...and if U don't know what those are, then go read !

Gold Member

Post Number: 1509
Steven...I notice U like to shoot from the hip without do any reading!...bad habit U have...U will never learn anything like that!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Thanks for the advise but I do read and there so much to read. Anyway hasn't anyone cracked the videgard encryption signal? I know i'm shooting form my hip but I tought I would ask. Steven

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I just figured it out that I would need big dish to get the Videgard encryption signal. Steven
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us