Bev Problem

Username: Ropeaccesstech

Post Number: 3
Hello I have a Pansat 2500a loaded with
bin# X-85BL_060318_273_au_api(N)this worked well
for a day DN is fine but when I try BEV it only goes to 10% at the waiting for pic part but i have tried everything and hunted everywhere for a new updated "autoroll bin" but the one I am using seems to be the latest I even loaded bin#X-85BL_060318_273_au_api(N)but the same thing happens can someone help me with this please. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1500
randy...input the Bev keys manually or set the default key and put on a Bev channel and leave it....

Username: Ropeaccesstech

Post Number: 4
Thanks LK that did the trick I did not know
I had to input keys for 91 every other site I was on and even where I originally downloaded the bin did not tell me this thanks again.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1506
With all auto roll bins (which 273 au is...au = autoroll)U have to "set the default key" which activates the autoroll , so the bin can input the keys for U.....and the receiver has to be on either DN or Bev channel to input the appropriate keys..if U don't do that then U have to manually enter the key...I beleive the 273 bin had the DN keys already coded but U needed the Bev keys to either roll and input themselves, or be put in manually..

how to set the default key..

menu ..parental controls...2nd pin 0000...scroll down to "set default key " screen option..select it and hit enter..EMU- ON....save and exit.

BTW....remember U must be on a DN channels for DN keys to autoroll...and Bev channel for Bev keys to autoroll into the bin ..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us