Pansat 2700a Epg

Bronze Member
Username: Rockey

Post Number: 53
Hey ppl uh my EPG doesnt show well like it never shows the shows coming on and i have set the time correctly and everything and was wondering ydoes it do that and wat can i do to fix it

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 85
fix your TIDs and NIDs and you will have a 2-3 hours of epg on the 2700A.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
wats tids and nids

Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 6
if using old bin - update. if not, triple check time zone and current time

btw 10pm=2200hrs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
oh i got that straight i have the new bin 146 and i dont know what else i can do

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1489
U don't say anything relevant...EPG usually is good for 2 hrs ...If U have date, time and time zone correct U will get that on the Pansat..

This works on the Pansat 5000 and 6000...and works on many channels with the 3500...try it on the 2700..it is NOT a fix for the date and time though!

By the way if you want the EPG to update (give you two days of programming) then you should hit EPG while on any channel on TP 19 (CNN, HNN, HBO-W or SHOW-TOO all work). Otherwise the EPG shows the next two shows on each channel.

Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 7
has it ever worked for you
check time zone and current time
gmt-0500 east coast usa

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 41
what a bunch of dumb fcuking idiot sticks in here...pansats are fcuking piece of shittes when it comes to the guide..get over it you fcuking loosers...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Sva

Post Number: 12
fruitcakes
You ignorant, ill mannered, foul mouthed SOB either clean up your act or leave. YOU OFFER NOTHING TO THIS SITE
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us