Any easy ways to reduce plasma tv buzzing

Username: Seanreeve

Post Number: 1
i have a fujitsu 42" plasma and the buzzing is really loud. i know its supposed to have a low level of buzzing, especailly when your sat close to it, but it is very obvious from anywhere in the room. it isnt under warranty and i was wondering if anyone knew of any simple ways of reducing it. i turned the contrast and brightness down and it reduced it slightly but its far from ideal.
would it help if i wall mounted it (its on a stand at the moment) with some kind of soft foam against the back to muffle the sound. i dont want to burn it out? i am playing an ntl cable box through it at the moment?
does anyone know what the problem could be and how much it would cost to fix?
any help would be appreciated????

Silver Member
Username: Rysa4

Post Number: 422
I have no buzzing with my plasma at all. None at CES this year had any buzzing at all. The Fujitsus at HTS here in Houston do not buzz.

Username: Braz9

Post Number: 4
No buzz here either on my Samsung SP-R4232 Plasma.

Bronze Member
Username: Ehdmi

Post Number: 11
My 37" Vizio has a slight buzz when it comes on, not that noticable after a few minutes.

Keith
Http://www.eHDMI.com

Username: Kimbo72

Post Number: 2
sean, maybe try using the Monster Clean power center. The salesguy at best buy told me this would eliminate those types of things. I do not experience buzzing with my plasma either...

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us