Vortex pro 7700 help

Username: Hotwing

Post Number: 1
need keys for vortex pro 7700...anybody...help me

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 25
All receivers take the same key there posted here many times.If you get keymaster2 you wont have to ask anymore

Bronze Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 15
Hey Grim.
I asked before but no one answered but since you mentioned keymaster2 I thought I'd ask you.
the one I've used in the past is keymaster v2.0 but it doesn't seem to be accurate with it's updates much anymore. The DN keys are off and the BEV hardly get updated anymore.
Do these keymasters go out of date?
The one I'm using is linked to dsscentral.c0m.
The last DN update was as of Friday at noon. 00 was correct but 01 was not. Just wondering.

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 28
Itll tell you if a new keymaster is out when you start the program. I checked my budies receiver the keys that keymaster shows are the curent keys for dish anyhow he dont run bev anymore so im not sure about those keys.if your having key troubles just load the latest autoroll bin then you wont have to load keys anymore

Bronze Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 17
Thanks for responding Grim,
I do have auto roll on my pansat, but I was posting a message with the updated keys on another thread for someone and wasn't at home so I used the keys provided through keymaster. LK pointed out shortly after I posted that the keys were not current and he was correct, they had been updated but were not updated on the keymaster.
The long and the short of it is the keymaster application I have on my desktop is no longer updating accurately so I won't use it anymore.
Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1475
Keymaster 2.0 is the most current...Dsscentral who posts the keys for keymaster has not been staying up to speed lately...simple explanation..in fact all the key grabber utility files etc are associated with some site...if the site doen't stay current, then the utility file is incorrect...and all key utility files lately have been incorrect and very slow...I use several key grabbers and visit other sites, along with my receiver displays..I usually have the new keys quickly and posted at dsscommunity.c*om in the "getting started area current public keys thread...The Bev keys are much more difficult to keep current..even the site,www.bevkeys.c*om is late getting them out!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us