H10 HD Reciver

Username: Lizardlips

Ashland, VA United States

Post Number: 1
I have a H10 HD reciver that works great for my HD TV in my living room. Problem is with my old reciver also had a cable out on it so I also used the reciver in our pool house that is 300 feet from our house. The new H10 has no cable out. It does have RCA S-Video and Y/Pr/Pb is there adapter that can change any of the above three to cable? Cable is the only thing I have ran down to the pool house. Any ideas.

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 142
get an rf converter at Wal-Mart

Post Number: 2
RAC,

What does a Rf Converter convert?

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Mine is a Phillips and it has 4 inputs rca and s video. Outputs to cable, channel 3 or 4. You would have to get your audio off somewhere and then plug s-video and the right and left audio into the unit and then hook the cable to your pool room to the output. You can get multi inputs or just a single input , Your choice. 1 question is the pool HD also?

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
I'm sorry it is an rf Modulator. What's in a name. This is the fancy one.

Philips Automatic Video Selector and RF Modulator
(SKU: PH61153)
Price Range: $22.99 - $29.99 from 3 Sellers
Description: Connects up to 4 AV components to TV or home theater system Automatically selects active component Built-in RF modulator converts signal to channel 3/4 for universal TV use Compatible with S-Video and coaxial cablesUpload

Post Number: 3
RAC,

No pool is not HD. Maybe someday. Thanks for all you help. Is the Philips model above available at Smallfart?

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
yep
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us