DirecTV Hacking is back. Get Your P4/P5 Loaders and Scripts

Username: Thep4people

Post Number: 1
The DSS World,

The satellite industry profited over 47.5 million dollars last year because of customers unaware of a solution to FREE DirecTV.
We have spent the last 12 months developing a solution to the long awaited P4/P5 hack.

Our scripts are the key to everything and without them, Free DirecTV would not be possible. With the purchase of a membership you will be given the necessary tools required to receive a free DirecTV signal. Please keep in mind that you need both our scripts and a Loader to be able to receive both audio and video singals.

If you would like more information or would like to become a member please visit www.thep4people.com

Thanks,

Sales
http://www.thep4people.com

Bronze Member
Username: Sat

Y, Y N

Post Number: 46
scam scam scam

Username: Capljinac

Post Number: 9
BULL...........................

Username: Thelocalsatguy

Post Number: 8
I ordered from these guys about two weeks ago after seeing them on dish100.com

Their products and services seem to be working so far but it has only been about 8 days nows that its been running. I am getting all the ppv which is all I really care about since I own a bar and its great for the sporting events.

I do not benefit from lying and I wasn't planning on posting anything about thep4people.com until I saw Sam and Sat bad mouthing the company and thought it was just wrong since these guys didn't rip me off...

do your homework first children...

thanks..

daren

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1437
local sat guy...I guarantee your PPV's are NOT wide open like and old Hu card with a 3M file on it...I guarantee that U must "order" and select the PPV's!...also are U telling us that U used their loader and scripts/files and programmed the card P4 or P5 card by yourself and now U get all the channels wide open? .....lets just see how creditable U really are!....I can bet U $1000 to 1 that U didn't, and the PPV's are NOT wide open!

Bronze Member
Username: Sat

Y, Y N

Post Number: 48
it a scam

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 143
Ain't no phone email only, and they list 2 addresses in Europe. Here is the network they are on. You decide if you want to gamble!

Did a whois and a log check on my pc and here is what network they are on...

http://www.thep4people.com/
Record Type: IP Address

OrgName: Everyones Internet
OrgID: EVRY
Address: 390 Benmar
Address: Suite 200
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77060

NetRange: 67.15.0.0 - 67.15.255.255
CIDR: 67.15.0.0/16
NetName: EVRY-BLK-15
NetHandle: NET-67-15-0-0-1
Parent: NET-67-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.EV1.NET
NameServer: NS2.EV1.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2004-02-06
Updated: 2005-12-16

RTechHandle: RW172-ARIN
RTechName: Williams, Randy
RTechPhone: +1-713-579-2850
RTechEmail: admin@ev1.net

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE477-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: ABUSE
OrgAbusePhone: +1-713-579-2850
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@ev1.net

OrgNOCHandle: NOC1445-ARIN
OrgNOCName: NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-713-579-2850
OrgNOCEmail: noc@ev1.net

OrgTechHandle: RW172-ARIN
OrgTechName: Williams, Randy
OrgTechPhone: +1-713-579-2850
OrgTechEmail: admin@ev1.net

OrgTechHandle: VST3-ARIN
OrgTechName: Stinson, Valarie
OrgTechPhone: +1-713-579-2850
OrgTechEmail: admin2@ev1.net

Bronze Member
Username: Bowlingdad

Post Number: 22
I signed up with these guys last week when I saw a couple guys talking about it in #dsstech efnet. My username/password was issued along with my tracking number monday evening and I received my loader friday morning. So far all the channels are working except for Discovery, and a couple local channels and the audio froze out for 2 mins but it kicked back in.

i will keep ya'll posted

Bronze Member
Username: Pokerwhiz12

Post Number: 13
fruitcakes...my wife ordered from these guys last week and have had our receivers up since. The ppv is not open, when we go to a PPV channel a private screen pops up with thep4people.com logo saying please press *392 to Purchase "Lord of War" and when we follow the instructions it says "Thank You For Supporting thep4people.com, Enjoy your movie"

these guys are the best i've seen! This is amazing compared to dishnet and bev.way to go thep4people.com you will always have my support

cheers
calvin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1465
Notice how all the nicks supporting this P4 crap are all March 2006 (new) people...and they all have 2 name nicks like ...Poker Whiz..Bowling Dad...P4 People..Sal Glako...that tells me they are all the same person!...I done enough police and military intelligence work in my like to see the OBVIOUS!...No nicks were used that are one word like "fruitcake" or "testbaby" or "blacklist"...U can see how this guy thinks to...Putting on the simple down to earth, your neighbor, buddy nicks like "Bowling Dad"

Username: Al_bundy

tried to click on links on their home page and get a page timed out
using mozzila

Post Number: 2
hey poker whiz, didi you load card yourself?
any limits as to what you can order with ppv?
can you wipe them yourself??

Post Number: 3
ok got into the site links.
P4 people i have a question,what loader do i need i see you sell 2 different ones.
will one loader do both cards??
can i read my legit Dave card(p4) and use that card?

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 34
hey p4 azzholes...if I let you suck my nuts..will you send me a loader and a card?...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Pokerwhiz12

Post Number: 16
LK.

You made my day this morning when I read your post LOL! Heres the thing, i don't care if you believe me or not because i know what I have and thats all that matters. I have no reason to lie and say these guys are legit, i am an mechanic by trade not a computer programmer.

all I know is the boys over at www.thep4people.com hook me up and i just wanted to thank them and show a bit of support.

thep4people.com is working for me

Username: Cameltoe

Post Number: 5
If you have no proof of your claims then just don't post at all because you're not a stupid person. You know that all of us want proof because none of you have any credibility with just typing. Best to just leave it alone if that's the case. Otherwise, SHOW YOURSELF!

Bronze Member
Username: Lok37

Post Number: 18
camel toe.

Don't worry I signed up with them last night so I will test their products and post a full report on these guys. About 4 hours after I sent them payment I got this email:

-----------------------------------------------
to: *******@mail.com
from: http://thep4people.com/members/lok37/activation/6893gjs67fg30sn57sn.html

Activation Code: 02942829271

Once you have activated your account an email will be sent with login instructions.

Thank You,

Sales

ONCE I RECEIVE THE PACKAGE IN THE MAIL I WILL TAKE PHOTOS AND POST EVERYTHING ON HERE. SO FAR THESE GUYS SEEM LEGIT BUT NOTHING MATTERS UNTIL I HAVE TESTED THE LOADER.

lok37

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
How come this is your first post in this section.
You're a fake!! all Anyone has to do is search your posts. Lets all do this together:

Search Button at top of page
Search by keyword
the user name is the keyword(lok37)in this case
look in :-(name of author)
hit the search at the bottom of page and you will find these postes are all over the forum first then come to this section of the forum like they are some kind of regular poster. More like IMPOSTER I would say. Oh by the way look at his posts, not 3 hour old yet. Strange???

Message Board
Home Video
DSS/Satellite
DirecTV Hacking is back. Get Your P4/P5 Loaders and Scripts
lok37 - 03/20, 10:43 pm - camel toe. Dont worry I
TV Shows
Dave chapelle
lok37 - 03/20, 10:01 pm - lol
lok37 - 03/20, 10:03 pm - chapelle is hilarious
Axe Commerical
lok37 - 03/20, 09:55 pm - lol
lok37 - 03/20, 09:57 pm - stupid
lok37 - 03/20, 09:58 pm - axe was first only in eur
lok37 - 03/20, 09:59 pm - ...
No touching the Kobe
lok37 - 03/20, 09:17 pm - ewwwwww
lok37 - 03/20, 09:22 pm - .......
lok37 - 03/20, 09:27 pm - this is dead
lok37 - 03/20, 09:37 pm - damn
lok37 - 03/20, 09:38 pm - hilarious
lok37 - 03/20, 09:39 pm - anyone here seen the 1998
lok37 - 03/20, 09:49 pm - score was 140
DIRTY JOBS - On Discovery Channel ..
lok37 - 03/20, 08:34 pm - lol
lok37 - 03/20, 08:34 pm - lol
lok37 - 03/20, 08:40 pm - .........
lok37 - 03/20, 08:56 pm - thats funny
lok37 - 03/20, 09:13 pm - i would love to do this t

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
So before you got here you visited several sections and ran up your numbers so as to look ok. However you certainly have ALOT MORE TO SAY Here as opposed to the dribble in all the other posts. GO AWAY WE EXPOSED YOU!!

Username: Elvisjr

ok so i get the feel you guys dont like the p4 thing. anyway, i am new to some of this dish "lingo" so please forgive me. i have not seen anything to "hack" the p4/p5 cards and assuming by things i have read here that there isnt anything correct? and "keys" apply to what?

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 36
If you don't know the answers to those questions..you should go play with your fcuking barbie dolls....any dumbazz knows that DTV is a thing of the past unless you subscribe....and as for the keys, they are the things that start your car and open locks...fcuking idiotstick..ROTF

Username: P4peopleusuk

Challton, Ga USA

where are u P4 people i 1/2 ordered and no webpage

? are U

Username: Jopenjo

NairobiKenya

Hi there lk an friut cakes am in Kenya am new and have just gotten a micro-X 2850 reciever and there is nothing i can do about getting savvy with it wanna help me out i can get jerk out of it donno even where to f**in get the codes to unlock the boloks and ma supplier has gone undercover yet he said he was to programme it ooh and the i**ottook of with ma manual got all the asian channels and it aint helpin i need to get sum fun

Post Number: 7
the site is up.
they didnt answer my e mail though.
whats the difference in the loaders??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1487
al...quit acting like al bundy , will ya!...buy it and find out...we don't know cause we're NOT stupid enough to buy it!...common sense goes along ways here!...just like your question regarding the TP scan, go read the post again!

Username: Elvisjr

Post Number: 2
hey fruitcakes are you a fagg? i dont have time to play with barbie dolls, i'm too busy fcukin your mom

Username: Satreactor

Post Number: 4
one loader is the same as on most new puters and it will not hold the regular smartcard,cant noone see that?and if it was compramised it would be alover the net by now,this is mearly subbed out chit and they will go down sooner than ya think.

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 89
i would like just to thank the guys like lk and others for exposeing this guy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us