Where do I go to download the 122 bin and the Key?

Bronze Member
Username: Yourfriend

Post Number: 25
Hi Mike W. Lee,LK or anyone please help.
I have a pansat 2700a
and with 145 bin

I am not geting my channels as it says "wait for picture 10%"
I know I need the old bin 122. but I can't find the 122 bin in Dsstestar, Hashu.c*m, and the Dsscommunity.c*m. After that where can I get the new key for BEV?

What do i need to do ????
Help please!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 53
dssrookie.c_m

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
nickey,
I just checked dsster and it is in the file section. go back to the site and on fta files click pansat. scroll way down until you see the page number. click on page 2 and it should be somewhere at the bottom

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1425
Its at dsscommunity.c*om in the Pansat files area on page 2 ...been there since last November, when I posted it there....if U can't find it there, then U are blind and can't see TV anyway!...so U don't need the bin..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Justice,
thanks for your help. but it is for the pansat 3500, not for pansat 2700a. Do you know if I can use the same. And do you know where to get the current Bev key? please help! anyone.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
nicky,
you might be able to use 121 that is for 2700.
the file is in the dsscommunity on page 2 as Lk has mentioned above. Good Luck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1426
Use bin 122 for the 3500...bin 123 for the 2700...bin 261 for the 2500...all are on Page 2 as I stated above...there are even many more bins there to choose from if U wish..

[link removed]

there are 3 pages there...most older bins are on page 2..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
thanks Lk,
I am happy that you back. Welcome!!
try to see u on Dsscommuity.c*m yesterday. I guest you did not see my question, but thanks again. do you know where to get the current
Bev key? please let me know. thank!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1427
I was there most of the day...answered many questions except the redundant ones, that I already answered.....I have it posted in a thread started by NewOne in the Pansat 3500 area..I checked at all the sites and ketmaster etc...its one of two I have posted there...try the keys posted at www.bevkeys.c*om

No I am NOT back...I am supporting dsstester and dsscommunity..I appreciate your support but am standing my ground...Ecoustics doesn't support me, I don't them!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
thanks will see u at Dsstester! Lk!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us