Denon DVD-2910 prob

Bronze Member
Username: Jethro

Lansing, Mi

Post Number: 48
the player plays any dvd u throw at it perfectly and always has since i bought it. however, it won't play cds. it won't read them. NO CD's, im not talking about cdr's, im talking about i'll buy a cd from best buy bring it home open it up and it won't read the cd. for now i just hooked up an old cd player to my rig, i just know the sound would be better if the 2910 would read the cd's. anyone know what the problem could be that would be a great help. thanks

jeff

Username: Mrbig

New York, Ny Usa

Post Number: 5
Need code to deregionalzie my Denon DVD 2910 bought in the US. I have found a link to http://mapage.noos.fr/gbogros/d21zsavd.zip but that link is outdaded.

Can anyone help?

Username: Sid_mucus

Post Number: 1
Well i am glad you guys can even get you 2910 to work. Just got home and put the power plug in. Nothing, nada, zip. She is dead. Did try another power cord without success.

Have i missed something??? :-(

I thought Denon had a good rep for build quality :-(

Username: Sid_mucus

Post Number: 2
You know how they say that things look different in the morning. Well they did here :-). Thought i would just have another look at the issue before sending her back. And to my red faced delight, i noticed an on/off button next to the standby (that was pressed numerous times in place of on/off). Anyway, very happy with the machine now. Once i got it going. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Jethro

Lansing, Mi

Post Number: 95
LoL :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us