Echostar 9 121W

Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 1
Hi guys,
I'm getting Echostar 3, and 6 and 8 with the small satellite dishes 18" do I need to use my large dish (36") for Echostar 121W?
I've tried every angle with the small dish but can't pick it up?

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Rockey

Post Number: 47
No you need to open the bottom of reciever and switch on the chip inside its a light green switch near the left of the reciever

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 380
@Rakshit Natu ,are you sure about this switch...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
no i was being sarcastic you know this is a basic solution he needs a dgree finder which he can get about any major retil strore see this is a uslace post with minimum research he could have figured it out

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 381
PETE,biger dish better signal.
It's seems to me you got problem with lnb.
Lnb type- Satellite: ECHO 9(121)
Standard
Lo freq-10750
Satellite: ECHO 6,8(110)
Lnb type-Standard DP LNB ( if you have DishPro LNB)
Lo freq-11250
Satellite: ECHO 7(119)
Lnb type-Standard
Lo freq-1125
Check the signal and Quality level highest as you can (adjust the dish slightly to improve the signal strength).
If you get no quality level on transponders, try others before giving up, because not all TPs are transmitting,
if nesscery Re-aim your dish still not getting any quality signal.
Then comeback here ,tell us what you got

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 382
Rakshit Natu ,do you speak arabic.(i need get some name from arabic pics)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
i wish i did lol ill help with gujurati nad hindi but thas it bud lol

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 383
Thanks, anyway .I will ask now forum.

Post Number: 2
Haha,
I know this is a pretty easy one. I got 4 satellite dishes setup already with no problems, and talk about advanced I'm setting up another 2. I tried getting the echostar 121W just yesterday but got no signal I can get 119, 110, and all the rest but can't get that. That's why I was asking. I can probably figure it out myself like I have done for all my satellites but I thought I'll try to see if I can get some quick responses here since I searched and found no answer. Thanks Mike W Lee for your help and ESPECIALLY thanks to Rakshit Natu (as you can tell I am being sarcastic). I will let you know how it goes.

Bronze Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 48
lnb setting for 121 should be universal. freq.-10750. Need at least 30" dish to pick it up.

Post Number: 3
That's what I wanted to know. What Justice said. So the freq is -10750 and universal. Should I use the same LNB as I do for my other small dishes (eg. Echostar 110 and 61.5) or do I need to buy a new one to get 121W?
Please let me know.
Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
if you are not using superdish 121, and using regular dish (33") than you will need to buy universal lnb. than you will have to set the setting for 121 for lnb high--10600
lnb low --- 9750 tp freq --11724. 121w uses linear lnb for dishnet work. But you can use the universal lnb for that. I purchased fsku2v lnb from sadoun.com and it works just fine. you can use fsku1v also, that only has one port. Hope this info will help you. Good Luck....

Post Number: 4
I'll try that. I'm actually in the Toronto Canada area so I hope those settings are fine with that location?

I have a 39" regular satellite dish so I'll try using that. I have 3 dishes setup already. Do you think I need to move my dish just a little to the right from the dish that I have pointing to Echostar 6,8 110W? Or is it a similar angle?

Thanks

Username: Ahs

Post Number: 1
i am using superdish on fortec star lifetime ultra..can anyone guide me how to install south asian channels. who has done it b4...thnks...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
pete,
121 is sitting almost right on top of 119. same angle. Elevation will be just a little lower.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Jacks,
make sure in your antenna sitting, you go to echo 9 in your receiver. check my post up top.
I am not sure what bin you are using.If you are using 273t 121-universal,disq.1,119-dish pro (not standard)disq 2,110-dishpro,disq 3. If you are using dp34 121-port 1, 119-port 2,110-port3.
make sure you match the numbers in anttena setting as you do with dp34.Check the skew on your dish.

thank you justice for helping me out...i have another query..do i have to use diseq switch that came in with reciever...

Post Number: 4
Hey LK, can u guide me step by step how to install echo 6, 8 and 9 on fortec star lifetime ultra using superdish.

Username: Winland

Ohio

I read on some other forum that DN was moving all of their local channels to 110 & 119 some time in April.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us