Pansat 2700a keep said waiting for picture

Bronze Member
Username: Yourfriend

Post Number: 22
Mike W Lee or greek greek,
My receiver keep saying waiting for picture. I have the current bin 145 and watching BEV. What should I do? Please help, thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Rockey

Post Number: 28
same thing here plz help it comes then goes away then pic come then freezes then wait for picture comes then the movie comes back then a min later again wait for picture

Username: Quincy69

Post Number: 1
i need ariza 700 new bin file does anybody know how can i down load or has a link that can direct me there

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
al7bar might have it

Username: Chillcool

Post Number: 1
can anyone reply a url to download bin 145 ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Al7bar.com register theres a menu there which you can only see when you register then go to pansay 2700a and find it in the forums ok but you know how it says Recievers Menu then list=s all the pansats go belowe that itll say download then ull find it

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1420
Bin 122 at dsscommunity works great with Bev and Dishnet on the Pansat 2700...Bin 261 for the Pansat 2500...and Bin 123 for the Pansat 3500

Bronze Member
Username: Yourfriend

Post Number: 23
thanks! you are the best! LK.

Username: Girlcan

Post Number: 6
and where would we get these bins? Exact URL please so i dont have to go fishing, i have been screwing with this thing all day and im fed up! LOL

Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 7
LK, or anyone that knows the answer to my question.
How come the bin numbers are going in reverse?
I had the 144 (I think it was) installed the last time. Now you're recommending 122? I would have thought that the next bin file should be 145, then 146, etc. etc.

Username: Northman

Post Number: 5
Hi guys, I know this is a thread about Pansats & the
problems of the day....Autoroll Hell!...have no problem with getting picture back using Set Default Key, or keying in old keys manually, but after less than 5 minutes, keys have changed to new ones & the cycle continues. Anyone know of non-autoroll bins for Ariza 700?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
no the reason is that dish network messed with the auto roll and changed their keys so thats y ppl keep getting autoroll you need the 122 because that one is onautoroll so you can enter keys and get it working again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us