Pansat 2700a

Username: Crank

Post Number: 1
Hello All

I am an *extremely* new user when it comes to Pansat's or FTA in general. I was hoping there are some experts out there who will be able to assist me with my *very* tempermental Pansat 2700a. Mostly the problem that I am experiencing other that the frequent audio/video choppiness (if someone can shed some light on why that is, that would be appreciated) the main beef is that I configure the Pansat for the Satellites I want and then do the scan of the channels. This I have no problems with doing, the problem comes when I want to move some channels around in the channel rotation. I moved some channels, about three or four, so that they would be in consecutive order from 0001 - 0004, when I save everything and get out I can manually go to those channels by using the up/down channel changing buttons, but when I try to put in lets say 0001 and hit enter, the Pansat will not change channel. However if I press the original channel designation for that station (lets say it was 827) it will change to the station, sometimes in the display at the bottom it will say 827 and sometimes it will say 0001 (this happens with the other 3 channels that I program 0002-0003-0004), changing to other channel numbers is fine, but eventually that stops working aswell, when I got to the channel editor again it shows that the channels are in the order that I put them in (0001 to 0004). Is there anyway to fix this issue or am I doing something wrong or is this possibly something wrong with the hardware?

When I went to System Info this is what I was able to see for the software versions.

X-87BL
API:143c_EUbX
BootVer: 6.2
03.Feb.2006

Hope someone can help.

Nelson

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1408
I can help U very easily and put channels in the exact same order as Dishnet has them...but I don't support this site so come to the forums at dsscommunity.c*om and post this again in the Pansat 2700 area..

Post Number: 2
Hmm well I dont know about dishnet, I just want to know why when I move a channel to a different number it (827 to 0001) the unit stops responding , thats really what I'm looking for, I dont care about the channel order much other than about 3-4 channels...If you can help me with that specifically then I'll go to that other website...

Bronze Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 59
Nelson,
Why not put it in you favorite least. That way all the channel you want will be there. Just a thought

Post Number: 3
Hmm yah I thought of that but then I dont want the other channels to be unaccessable...I just want to have those channels at the begining of the channel rotation. Personally, I think this Pansat is a little wonky, anybody have any thoughts on the Pansat 2700a?

Bronze Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 20
delete channels - if you are not interest.
use favorite - easy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us