Need help with TV's audio-NO SOUND

Username: Elfff

Scarborough, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 1
Purchased a 27"Apex TV,i think the model is 2702s last year & around the 2nd month,I decided to install an earphone jack at the back and attached the TV's speakers to it.(instead of sound goin to the built in speakers,it goes to the headphone jack instead!)I'm not a technician,just like to tinker,& MOST TIMES,I get'em to work properly.Around the 5th month, I tried to rewire it(coz even if i adjust the balance to the Left speaker,i still have a fairly audible sound from the Right one) then from then on,NO SOUND has been coming out!Plus,even during the first time I installed the headphone jack,I can still control the TV's audio options(like choosing between theater sound or music,speech or user mode).The TV built-in speaker's are OK(i tested them by attaching them to an outside source) but even when i try to put everything the way it was before,nothing happens.Now,I use the RF audio out jacks at the back but I have no control over the volume whatsoever-just a fixed low volume.Help!!I heard horror stories bout bein overcharged by TV repair guys.Really need some help and appreciate any inputs/feedbacks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us