Installation Problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Dishnewb

Post Number: 15
I just used a dual LNB to connect, two Ariza recivers. One of my reicvers picks up signals from both sattelites (61.5 and 119) but the other only picks up signals from the 61.5, And I checked the installation settings and they are exactly the same, So can someone please help? And tell me what I need to do to recive signals for both reviers.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1364
Dual LNB ONLY receives 1 satellite signal..cannot get 2 satellites with a Dual LNB!...something is wrong with your post and the facts!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I am sorry, I didn't think much about it but I will clearify it furthur..
I have the dual LNB's on two different Sattelites (the 61.5 and the 119). I use two different Disq switches to connect them to two different recivers, and now one of the recivers gets the signals from both Sattalites, but the other one only recives the signals from the 61.5 sattelite. (Both ariza 500 recivers), and set up exactly the same.

I hope this makes a little more sense.

Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 8
check the cable connection at Disq switches

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I brought the other reciver and plug in place of the one that wasn't getting the signal, and this one gets both signals here as well.

So could it be a software issue? An older bin or something?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1370
U either need to add a dummy satellite to the top of the channel list for the 1 signal receiver...or the receiver is going bad...or U do NOT have BOTH receivers antenna, LNB, disque settings the same..

Bronze Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 12
switch the receivers for incoming cable/Disq switches
and check where the problem
reciver or Disq switches

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Thanks guys, I found the problem, the antena settings were different, the frequency was a bit off, so I changed it and now it's working.

Thanks alot to : LK & aanaa for helping.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us