NEWBIE QUESTIONS

Username: Jiggalow

Post Number: 1
sorry for the all thequestions, but i want to set up dish network at my house. i know nothing about it and couldn't find what i was looking for in the site since it's so technical. i have nothing right now, but was in the market to buy pansat receivers and dish network satellites. i'd like to set up 3 receivers in 3 different rooms. please help me or point me to step by step instructions in order to receive maximum channels. i appreciate the help. thanks in advance.

Username: Homersdss

Post Number: 2
there a lot of switchs out for this one off the top of my head is Ariza 3x4 Switch For connection of up to 2 LNBs being dishnet 119w,110w, to up to 4 receivers, built in signal booster.
Where are you living maybe i can help more with what you are looking to buy

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1359
blaze...U need to go to another DSS site where they have Manuals, Guides, Files to teach U all about FTA...there are none here...Great guide called FTA GUIDE at dsscommunity...use the search feature there..

www.dsstester.c*om
www.dsscommunity.c*om

Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 9
dishnet 119w,110w
pansat - 2700
switch

Username: Ffmike

Post Number: 2
i have a fortec ultra that was setup but i didnt do it i payed someone to do it... would like to know how i can do it myself so i dont have to pay anymore to have it re-flashed.....

Username: Chubby1969

Post Number: 1
I have a ARIZA 500 ULTRA I have it set to echo 7 and I am getting an 80 to 100 for a signal but I am still not getting any channels. I get a black screen with nagravision flashing in the top corner can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong??? I search for channels and I get lots but none of them even the free ones will work.
HELP!!!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us