Panasonic CT-32HL15 vs. Samsung TX-R3079

Username: Buckchester

Post Number: 3
I'm looking at buying an HD tube TV. Currently I'm looking at this 32" Panasonic and the 30" widescreen slimfit Samsung. I've heard that the Samsung may have some bowing issues, although the Samsung is capable of 1080i and 720p, whereas the Panasonic can do 1080i, but only 480p. Can anyone with any experience with either of these two TVs offer any opinions on which is superior and why?

Thank you!

Username: Mofoknows

Post Number: 6
Samsung products are generally unreliable. Check any number of industry journals or read Consumer Reports.

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 102
Panasonic makes some good TVs. Don't buy a 4:3 TV, make sure to buy a wide screen model 30" or 34"

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2486
Panasonic is nowhere near the company they used to be these days. I went to CC to look at a Panasonic widescreen TV, the 4:3 Samsung next to it showed at least an inch more on the sides on a widescreen HDTV feed than the Panasonic TV did, pathetic. Panasonic products are cheaply built nowadays, not what they used to be. The 4:3 TVs use a Samsung picture tube, I haven't seen inside a widscreen. Everyone here should know what I think of Samtrash by now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us