Combine satellite signal & TV cable

Username: Btxlan

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone,

Would somebody help me to combine TV cable signal and satellite signal (after going through the satellite receiver) into one cable. And split them up for the digital cable box?

Thank you

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1306
must buy a diplexer...go to radio shack and explain to them what U want to do..

Bronze Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 45
you will need two diaplexer per receiver. (1) for outside and than (1) for in your room where your jack is coming out from.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1318
He can have all the satellite channels/receiver work off of channel 4 on TV and cable on all other channels..thats how mine is set up..along with a air antenna also..and I have 5 TV's in house hooked up that way and multiple receivers....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1320
BTW...I have no diplexers in room with jack..my satellite installer ( a bud ) saw what I had says "signal combiner" on it...and uses it on his installs now..

Bronze Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 47
lan,
go to sadoun.com and click switches.Than click diplexer, it will explain how to install diplexer.

Username: Jhed

Post Number: 1
need help, can i use 3000 bin file to pansat 3500??? just got 3500 and could not make it work, I am so used to 3000. tried new file from pansatusa.c*m but still would not work, all channels are scrambled.
thx.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1325
U will kill your receiver using a 3000 bin on a 3500 receiver..the 3500 bins are at EVERY DSS site.. this site specializes in GENUINE pansats...NOT clones!

www.future-fta.info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us