X-85CS_060304_272T2_GC_RTN_TVE_4sec_api(N)

Username: Masterstylz

Post Number: 9
LK LK LK! HELP HELP HELP!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?

Ok LK, I Took your advise and I changed my 282t bin for my Fortec Lifetime Ultra to this 272t2 bin.
Now do I follow the instructions for Pansat?
I'm back to sqare one being cluless again ...

I did a SatScan on Echo 3 hoping to get some South Asian Channels. Err was I supposed to do something after flashing the 272t2 bin?

What is the significance of these "keys" that are in all these posts?

Bronze Member
Username: Kneegrow2

Post Number: 18
LK WONT HELP JUST ACTS sMART MAKING PROBLEMS BIGGER

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1301
U need to set the default key after uploading the bin...that activates the autoroll so the latest keys will be automatically inputted into your receiver..no keys- no TV....U will then get "waiting for picture" message, leave it alone!...it may go to 1000% and 1 hour..but then U will have the newest keys and the autoroll installed..

heres' how to set default keys..

menu- parental controls- 2nd pin 0000- scroll down to set default key - enter- emu ON- save and exit

Post Number: 10
Thanks LK for your response. Although I have no clue what "..it may go to 1000% and 1 hour.." means, I did after doing the whole default key thing receive all the channels I definitly wanted except for the South Asian **Hindi** channels. I blind scanned Echo 7 and Echo 3. The weird this is when I blind scan them both or by themselves I get the premiums, papers, local, and the pink channels but no South Asian. :-(
Is there something I'm doing wrong for me not to get those channels?

Aside from that, now with this 272T2 bin, is there a way to set channels accordingly?

Like what exactly is a "channel list"?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1315
this is a cut and paste.

Works on all Pansat Series. Might take a few try's to get it to work.

1. Delete ALL channels on ird.

2. Go into SAT Edit and rename your Dish 110 to ECHO 110 and rename Dish 119 to ECHO 119. (the space between ECHO and 110 is important!)

3. do a BLIND scan on each sat, ECHO 110 & ECHO 119. (Takes At least 10 min per sat) NOTE: My 2700 got "hung up" during a blind scan, I stopped, deleted the partially loaded channel list, for that SAT only, re scanned to 100%, all ok.

4. When complete, push SAT button on remote, you will now have a choice you have not previously had "ECHOSTAR PACKAGE"

5. Select ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and select any channel. This will convert EPG Button to ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and your epg will match match DISH Network channels. ( provided you are pointed at 110 and 119)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1316
This will work on your Ultra, now that U uploaded the Pansat 272T2 bin into it..it will put the Dishnet channels from the 110 and 119 birds in Dishnet sequence..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I got the "EchoStar Package" when I hit SAT. I still though do not get any South Asian Channels :-(

I try to Blind Scan 61.5 over and over again and never get those channels again.

And yes I did get that Dishnet sequence which is very cool. Now its "almost" perfect.

I lost my pink channels though :-(

Also all the way under the program guide I get under Nagrivsion EchoStar 119. Is there any way to change that to 61.5 or anything else? Could that be the reason why I don't get any South Asian channels?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1326
U need to have a LNB attached to your dish and aimed at the 61.5 satellite to receive signals from it?...Do U have an LNB dedicated to 61.5?...For every satellite U receive signals from U MUST have a dedicated LNB!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I have one dish dedicated to 61.5
I have one dish that shares 119 and 110
Total of 2 dishes on my roof

I do get the box office and south asians in my subscription to DN in my room downstairs.

This Ultra with 272t2 bin is for my room and so far all I get are the premiums, pink, and papers....but no south asians. I just want to see the cricket matches. And this is beginning to be a new hobby. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1334
If U do not get 61.5 on FTA receivers but do get it on Dishnet subscription...then U have a hardware configuration problem...U never mentioned before that U had a DN subscription...that is very IMPORTANT to know and can change many things..U might have to change LNB's, cables , switches etc..now we need to know the entire truth, and wiring and LNB diagram with switch info to be able to help U...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I have a DN Subsription. I have 2 Dishes far ontop of the roof. One is a Dish 500 set to receive 119 and 110. One is a regular Dish set to 61.5. Both are connected to (2) DP 34 switches so that I could hook it up to 4 recievers. One reciever in my room has been switched to a Fortec Lifetime Ultra. My intentions of course was to get all channels as well as sports, premium, pink.

When I first recived the Ultra, I thew in the 282t bin and only recieved channels according to the satellite chosen. Premiums were usually best recieved on 119 and 110. South Asian channels on (61.5)
I wanted originally to find something like that "EchoStar Package" where I can play all with Dishnet Sequence to make life easier. I have no clue what I did and lost my South Asian Channels.
Now the Ultra has been flashed with a 272t2 bin.
Now when I do a BLIND SCAN on any of the satellites ( 119, 110, 61.5), I keep getting the same channels over and over. Like doubles and triples and so on of the same channels yet no South Asian line ups. My subscription to DN includes "TOP 60 and South Asian" but no sports like cricket. I wont stop trying until I get to watch me Cricket :-)

This is the "truth" as I know it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1338
U must have Dish pro LNB's , its written on the LNB's..so hardware is all good..

61.5 is more than just Asian channels...are U getting channels any from 61.5 on any receivers?...are U getting Asian on DN receiver?....on FTA receiver?....what are U trying to do?...do u just want the 2 cricket channels 455 and 471 or something close to that?...then U just need to scan the transponders those channels are on...find out what channels they are on , the cricket...then go to lyngsat.c*om and get their TP and frequency and scan it! ...U made a simple thing difficult...

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/dish61.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1339
BTW...they only appear during the games...U cannot get the channels until game time!...U should know this better than me cause U watch cricket and Asian channels that I don't...plus I don't subscribe like U either...so U are on your own now to get Asian and cricket, cause U can compare it with your DN subscription..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
LoL@ "U made a simple thing difficult...."

How am I supposed to learn anything if I don't make anything difficult? I usually learn from my stupid mistakes; usually.

I do these things alot. I don't know why but just do.
Anyway I get all channels that I've subscribed to on all DN receivers.

Your right I do know the games only appear during the times they start and no time sooner. But stupid me does stupid things like scan the satellite again for premiums or pink stuff and lose the game! lol.....and then I forget how to get the game back on.

I just got into learning about this stuff a week ago and recieved the Ultra a week before. Its kinda cool how all this stuff works even without a DN subscription. I think I'm ready to cancel the DN service I've had for the past 2 years.

Thanks for the lyngsat link. I think I needed that.

Ok, I just got the Asian channels by doing a Blind Scan on 119 with a Dish Pro LNB.

The thing I'm trying to do is eventually be able to:

Press SAT
go to ALL Channels
and see everything in one Sequence "working"
possible? or am I just confusing myself....

Here comes another "blonde moment"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1345
The DN sequence ONLY works for the channels coming from the 110 and 119 Dishnetwork birds!

Username: Mikeben

Post Number: 1
hi lk or who ever can help me
i have a pansat 2500a i am unable to get it to work i did put the new fix or bin
Key0: AF 0C BD 48 D8 51 6D DC
Key1: FE 44 D6 0C A3 6E 59 42
i do have good conection , my box was working 5 months ago and it stop ,then i didnt try to use it till today can some one help me please or can i get the new fix for my box
thank
what could be the problem any help would be great.
i

Gold Member

Post Number: 1377
That is NOT a bin or a file...those are Dishnet keys....and VERY OLD non working ones too!

Obviously U know nothing about FTA...go to another DSS site that has Files, manuals and guides and READ for a month...then come back..there are NO manuals,files or guides here to help U..

dsstester.c*om is a good newbie site..

Username: British

Post Number: 1
LK; Wath is scart outputs in fta clones?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us