Download chanels from receiver to receiver-LK help please

Username: Fuad

Louisville, Ky

Post Number: 4
i need help,how to download chanels from receiver to receiver,i got db9cabel female to female,i confused with power off and on-which receiver must be off,when is on.LK nedd your help.thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1289
here's how on a coo*lsat...

Receiver to Receiver Transfer: Use a null modem cable and connect the two units. (Not the same as one used for flashing pro model) On master STB, go to menu then to System Info. Turn on and plug in the slave unit. Choose either Firmware or Channel Data and enter OK. Be sure to do Firmware first if you are going to do a complete copy of Firmware and Channel Data. Wait until download is complete....shut off slave unit, shut off master unit and unplug null modem cable.

Louisville, Ky

Post Number: 5
ok lk,isFortec Star lifetime ultra receiver. i dont know if is the same like with coo*sat,they from radio shack told me i need rs-232c cable .do you know some file or website where can i go and read that.thanks men.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1290
Radio Shack has your cable ...yes RS is correct..its a straight (not null modem) cable with DB9 female ends..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1291
Actually U said U have the cable already....there are ONLY 2 type cables..

null modem or straight..Fortec Ultra uses the straight ...U cannot tell the difference by looking at them..

Louisville, Ky

Post Number: 6
ok.i will try that.Thanks for your help-how long i must wait for the downloading.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1296
try it and find out...JUST DO IT!...quit asking questions...who cares how long..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us