Pansat 2500A Newbie

Username: Bull0406

Post Number: 1
I am real new at this and this morning while changing channels ended losing my regular channels and now I can't find 110 or 119 in the list of satellites. there are numerous sats listed but not 110 or 119 as before. Need some help please.

Username: Yourfriend

Post Number: 4
did u rename the name of the sat before? if u did, u have to rescan it!

Post Number: 2
To tell you the truth, I don't know what I did. It was working fine, then I started scanning through channels and the next thing I knew I couldn't get back to the one I had earlier. I am not good with this at all. Can you tell me how I would rescan it if I had renamed it somehow? Thanks more than you know.

Post Number: 5
o.k. look to see if you have echo 110 and 119 on menu where it say satellite. check the echo 110 and 119. then scan the satellite. you should get all the channels back.

Post Number: 3
No, I don't have echo 110 and 119 on the menu...I have tons of odd ball ones now. I use to have 110 and 119 but they are gone now for some reason...I can't find them to rescan. I do appreciate your help.

Post Number: 7
did you try to restart the receiver? it might work. you have to turn off the receiver from the back and wait for 2 minutes then turn it on. it will reboot the receiver. hope that will work for u!

Post Number: 4
I will try that...I just can't understand how it just disappeared. It is driving me crazy cause I can't find 110 or 119 now, just a bunch of other sats. I am going to turn it off, go have lunch and come back with a new outlook...hope you will still be around to help if I need it.
Thanks much

Post Number: 8
good luck! otherwise, you have to find out if someone rename the sat 110 and 119 to something else. then you just need to check that and scan the sat again. I will be here for a while. not to worry!

Username: Steven_man

Post Number: 1
CC Help. I just reprogram my receiver. I had all kinds of satelite listing. Now only satelite I see is 110 and 119. I would like to add sat 61.5 on it. Can you help how would I do that. Thanks

Steven

Username: Steven_man

Post Number: 3
I forgot to mention that I have Panset 2500A receiver and I upload 271T and the n2chanel list 110-119 Dec 2005. Also I would like to know if I can edit N2chanel list to add Echo3@61.5 on it and if so what is the Degree # and TPcnt #. would this make it work.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us