Need to combine DN and Globecast

Username: Rakhee

Post Number: 8
I would like to know how I can combine the signals from DN and Globecast to my pan 3500s box. What type of switch is best to use to combine the signals. Please help me...

Username: Yourfriend

Post Number: 2
me too. I have a pansat 2700a. Please let me know how to get the t5 from the new bin 145. I loaded the new bin on my pansat, but it just have the same channels. did not get any international channels. I tried to read the forums, but did not find it. please help Lk or someone! thanks very much.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1272
VERY SIMPLE..U align /aim the LNB's on your dish towards the correct satellites...U hook up the cables and run directly to receiver...upload the GC and DN bin,...set the default key....scan GC and DN birds....hook up disque switch...configure the receiver settings for the disque and LNB's ...let the autoroll work and kick in the DN and GC keys (must put on DN channel,let keys roll- then put on GC channel and let their keys roll in)...watch TV...

This is the same procedure U use for watching any satellites with your FTA receivers...nothing has changed..

Post Number: 3
I have bev sat. do I need to have another satellites for Globecast or I can get both satellites on one dish? Please let me know. thanks LK. You are the best!

Username: Bowan

Tacoma, WA USA

Any one can help me with key code for globecast , Thanh alots

Gold Member

Post Number: 1276
its in the autoroll bin..new keys will roll into receiver..

Post Number: 6
do I need to have another satellites for Globecast or I can get both satellites on one dish? I am watching Bell.
Please let me know. thanks LK or someone. You are the best!

Username: Rakhee

Post Number: 9
Thanks LK, I did not understand you fully. I am trying to hook the cables from GC and DN to my 3500S. How can I hook both cables into one?. By means of any signal combiner switch?. I have one more question. I am missing all the Horizontal transponders in DN 121. I am getting only Vertical transponder channels. Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1281
U are using a dish Pro LNB that ONLY receives Vertical TP's...and a disque switch combines your sat signals aka cables!

and I'm tired of all these phony Middle East nicks!...get a new one or go back to home country!

Username: Plutoman

hi Lk
i loaded my pansat 2500 with 272_au bin. Is this good enough to get T5 channels and charlie. Ialso saw another bin 272T2_GC. What is the difference between these two. Do i have to load 272T2-Gc to get T5 (globecast)

thanks
plutoman.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us