I had dishnet

hanzo
Unregistered guest
I had DN installed before but I canceled and they made me go on my roof and take off the LNB and send it back to them with the IRD. If I wanted to set up DN again with an FTA receiver, will I still need to mess with the dish? Or can I just install a new LNB and be done with it?

Bronze Member
Username: Kneegrow_2

Post Number: 41
just install the lnb and program ur receiver because if you want dn for free u point the dish to dn signal so it will catch channels

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1224
If U install another LNB, I would think U would install 2 LNB's. 1 -110 sat and 2nd -119 sat..that would be the smart thing to do..either way 1 or 2 LNB's , U will probably have to do some minor dish alignment...chances of getting the exact same LNB as U had, are slim ..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1225
If U install another LNB, I would think U would install 2 LNB's. 1 -110 sat and 2nd -119 sat..that would be the smart thing to do..either way 1 or 2 LNB's , U will probably have to do some minor dish alignment...chances of getting the exact same LNB as U had, are slim ..

BTW..careful of what LNB's U get...they are all different...best thing is a TWIN (not Dual) Dish Pro..its 2 LNB's combined into 1 unit with built in switch and receives 2 satellites in 1 cable that can feed 2 receivers..,so no need for external switches, extra cable, less connections, and least complicated..most practical..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1226
here it is..Upload

Anonymous

have super dish I am still subscribed to D.N.
I am using pansat 2700a with 143 bin autoroll.
I didn't change the original switch from D.N.

When I programmed pansat, All I am getting are channels from 110. I am not getting anything from 119 or 121.

LK or some body please help me out

How to get channels from 119 ,121?.
Do I need to change the swich for that?.

P.S. : When I programmed I set default key on.
Will that be enough or Do I need to enter D.N. keys?

Thank you in advance,
Tim.

Bronze Member
Username: Kneegrow_2

Post Number: 47
did u do a blind or satelite scan?what kind of dish do u have?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us