HBO?

The Flaming Moe
Unregistered guest
I know, i know "read the forums"..but I work 16 hours a day and have such precious little time these days to be with myself and my soon to be wife to devote to searching thru hundreds of pages of threads so...please...be kind. Ok..i am pulling in the 110&119 birds but am still missing HBO and Discovery channel and it seems I have a mucho abundance of spanish stations..The Sopranos and Deadwood are right around the corner now and I would sure hate to miss them! I own a c00lsat 4K pro with a dish 500 dish. What am I doing wrong here? At least lead me to the correct thread.
Thanks so much.

Unregistered guest
goto menu then Installation then dish settings
for 110 you want
lnb power on
lnb type ocs-dp
lnb freq 11260
22khz off
diseqc 1.0
commited 2
legacy off

for 119
lnb power on
lnb type ocs-dp
lnb freq 11260
22khz off
diseqc 1.0
commited 1
legacy off

now do an auto scan and u should have every thing

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1221
If U work 16 hours a day,then U possibly cannot spend time to maintain an FTA setup..FTA is NOT perfected and not like subscribing...U will have many situations like this when U are missing a few channels...DN moves channels around often...then U have to delete all your channels and do new scans or go to lyngsat.c*om and look to find the new frequency and Transponder...this hobby does require time reading and to stay up with the changes that Dishnet throws at us....why don't U share a subscription with someone and leave some time for yourself to do things that U want and like ...U sound like U are a free Tver ,and do not do this for a relaxing hobby..based upon your post that U do NOT want to read due to lack of time..Reading is essential and The preventive maintenance and maintenance of FTA..

The Flaming Moe
Unregistered guest
Very true LK, I sure wish I had the time to tweak my system to it's fullest but the world is kind of heavy these days for me and I really envy you guys who have the luxury of "spare time". Enjoy it while you have it and thank God that you do. But you know,actually tonight I had a rare moment to myself so I decided to see if I could sit down and fix my stb problems,so I traveled here to these forums to see if I received a response to my previous post, but as fate would have it,the forums were down...couldn't log on, so..I decided to experiment a bit. I turned a few things on in my settings that were off and changed a few things around a bit and by sure luck alone I actually managed to get several HBO's working again as well as some missing channels. Discovery also worked at first but now it shows "scramble channel" so on my next moment free I will see what I can do about resolving that issue. First I will try some of the responses I recieved since I posted last. So Thank you, all of you, for all the help over this past year or so. It really was because of you folks that I am even able to watch free tv these days. I really do appriciate it..and so does my wallet!
The warmest thanks goes out to ALL of you.
Long live FTA!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us