RCA HD50LPW62APK

Username: Joesass

Post Number: 1
Anyone know anything about this TV? It is at Walmart for $1600+. Is it any good?

Thanks

Username: Dtxtellsit

Dallas, Texas USA

bought it friday Mar 3. so far great still trying to fine tune the color settings and enable close caption on tv, but it is great value(includes the stand)for a great price looks great out the box.

Username: Turbo15479

Post Number: 4
How is the tv? Would you post an update for those of us that may be interested in this set?

Username: Rlopez361

Is anyone having trouble setting the colors. Their seems to be to much green.

Username: Schooner_monkie

Arlington, Tx Usa

Post Number: 2
don't know but with the majority of the open forum sites I have been to... the overall customer feed back on RCA isnt that good...

Bronze Member
Username: Jumpback

Post Number: 94
Snow, that is the understatement of the year. This not your father's RCA. Most dealers dont even carry this brand anymore. If it wasnt for Costco and Walmart it would be impossible to find RCA televisions. There is a reason for this. RCA products are not reliable. Great picture and low price, but that is not enough to overcome mountains of aggravation due to parts unavailability and woeful service.

Username: Paulie

Post Number: 2
It is the ghetto version of the 162, some of which had the HD2+ chipset and a phenomenal picture.

You can still find bulbs (bulb only) for about $160 shipped on Ebay. Anything else you need you might be screwed.

Username: Paulie

Post Number: 3
Oh and btw I had a 162-series 50" RCA DLP and a hd61lpw42, both that I acquired as display models being liquidated, off Ebay. Both lasted more than a year and a half with lots of viewing from the wife and inlaws every day, no lamp issues at all with the occasional unplug-and-reboot every couple months as something would lock up. Other than that, trouble free. Only reason I dont have them is I sold them both to get a 72 inch Toshiba DLP (another display model). Both were running strong when I sold them.

Bronze Member
Username: Turbo15479

Post Number: 21
Walmart has this set on clearance for 1,450.00.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us