Can't get sub channels on 119

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
I loaded the latest bin (272t2) on a FLU Mar 2005 with a 614 tuner with no mods and now get everything on 110 and 91, but only free channels on 119. Signal strength is good on all sats. With the previous bin I was running I was getting all channels on 110 & 119. I have rescanned 119 without a switch and still have the same results..only free channels.
Does anyone know what could cause this or a possible solution?

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 762
check the switch settings

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
All switch settings are correct and allowing my stb to pick up the free channels on 119. It is as though the keys are only working for 110 and not 119.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I know it isn't my switch. I hooked it up without a switch and rescanned 119 and still the samething only free channels. I didn't just scan the FTA channels either...did a scan on all channels. Same results with loading a channel list. I just can't seem to figure this one out.
Unless there is something else to try, this evening I will wipe it clean and go back to the previous bin. I won't have bev, but at least I will have both birds for dish.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1083
U either have a bad 119 cable ,connection or LNB...If U do not get 119 when running cable directly from 119 LNB to receiver, then U need to either realign the 119 LNB or replace the cable,connections or the LNB...also sometimes defective receivers will do the same..

IF the settings are 100% correct as U say and there was no switch,thats your problem...the bin works well on BOTH 110 and 119..

BTW...U have 3 LNB's on your dish?..or do U only have 2 LNB's (1 aimed at 91, other at 110) and think that magically the 119 should appear with NO LNB aimed at the 119?

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
I have 3 dishes, one pointed at each sat. Everything was fine with 119 with the previous bin. Loaded the new bin and lost the pay channels on 119.
If the problem was in the LNB or cable/connections I wouldn't think I would be getting the FTA channels on 119.
It seems very strange. I will double check my dish alignment and reload the old bin just to see if it is the new bin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1087
If U find its the bin,which I highly doubt...then U got a bad corrupted download , so go to a site and download the file again, then upload it into your receiver again, cause many thousands of people are using the new bin and getting BOTH 110 and 119, and 91..

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
After loading various channel list, performing many scans, and checking all my dish equipment...I finally found the problem of the missing 119 channels.
With the new bin there must be a dummy sat. first in your channel list. Simple solution!
I had a dummy sat. at the end of my list and it worked fine with the 282 bin, but not with the 272t2 bin.
Maybe this will help others if you are missing channels on one satellite.

Username: Nbrahman

Post Number: 1
Hi,

I have a similar problem. I have a dual LNB dish so I can point to 110/119. I get 110, but no 119. Even when I get good qlty for what I think is 119 and scan, I get 110 channels only. I ave a Dish500 & Coolsat5000- not sure which bin is being referred to in the thread above. QUite sure that cable & LNB works.

Any suggestions?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1233
Dual LNB receives ONLY 1 satellite signal for 2 receivers..

Username: Raginmad

Post Number: 1
I'm not receiving all the Transponders on 110. After doing a blind search, I get about 9 transponders and only about half the channels which are available. The signal strength is great so it's not that. I have a lifetime ultra with the autroll bin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1314
Do NOT double post same question...U will NOT get help now..that is against the rules of any DSS forums!...U would be banned from most sites for doing that!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us