121 only 48%

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 84
hey guys i finally found 121 today with my dish ird the max signal i can get is 48% when i blind scan with my 2500a with quality at 10% and level at 78%, i got 298 channels, the majority of them dont show good i would like to know how can i get the cahnnels to show better i would just like to add that i think my lnb skew is at the right position but on the bracket it can move back and forward and high and low i'm not sure where to set it excatly or if that might effect the signal, as for my lnb config lnbtype: universal 1 skew: i'm not sure what it suppose to be: tp: i'm not sure about this: lnb freq:10750 please give me some info on how to set this up rite. my dish is 33" none skewable with a eaglestar linear lnb.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
ok guys here's the problem now i find all 3 birds but i can only get 2 working at once, the only way 119 would work is if i skew it upside down and attach it directly to the disharm i found 121 and 110 but 119 is not coming in, i have reach to the point where i'm thinking 121 and 119 is so close that i have to keep them as far apart other wise if one is in the way of the other i wouldnt be abel to get it, here are some pic's 1 is with 110 and 119 working and 121 and 110, i'm going to try to leave 119 attach to the dish arm find the signal and move the dish as far the opposite side of 121 so that way i would have more space to get 121 without 119 lnb in the way, in my directions it said attach 121 to the disharm and lock on with the strongest signal then find 119 and 110 on the extention pipe but it's not working like this for me, if any of u guys have tried it with 119 attach to the dish arm and 121 and 110 in the middle of 119 and have got it to work please let me know.
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
today i removed the 121 lnb and replace it with a dishnet lnb and got 119 without moving the dish, how can this b? 121 and 119 are on top of each other? when i find 121 and lock the dish down and try to find 119 on the extention pipe next to 121 all i can get is 110 signal, how come 110 and 121 are so close arent they 11 degrees apart from each other? another problem i marked on my dish pole where 121 was so when i turned the dish back to that marking my dish ird said their was no signal then when i did a scan with my fta i got 121 channels. are these dish ird accurate all the time? the next step i plan on taking is putting 119 on the dish arm then 121 on the left on the extention pipe then 110 on the right, please guys help me figure this out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us