Sony DVPCX995V 400-Disc DVD and SACD Mega Changer/Player with HDMI Output

Username: Storm_law

Chatsworth, CA United States

Post Number: 1
I just scored one from Amazon online for $309.00 with free shipping. I went to Fryes Electronics today and they wanted $399.00 plus tax. This thing is a 400 disc dvd/cd/whatever player. I just ordered it tonight. Here is a link to it at Sony: http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_Display ProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=DVPCX995V&DCMP=Google_Corp_HA&HQS=sony_400_d isc_dvd

Has anyone else used one of these? I figure it will be cool to be able to put the vast majority of my collection into this so I do not have to handle the disc and/or scratch them. This thing appears to be really high end and upconverts to 1080i format.

I guess the only problem now is if someone comes in and rips it off. All of my DVD's will be in it! Any feedback on this device.

Bronze Member
Username: 514329

Post Number: 62
I have one ( $300.00 including rebate from CC ) since Nov. 24, 05. one issue is its kind of slow going from one disc to another. then last Dec. 05 I went shopping ( at CC ) for a 60' tv and found the last kdf60 955 ( brand new ) for $ 3150.00.00 minus 15% and the salesrep offered me this 400 disc 50% off ( $200.00 )also brand new in a box so I just bought it and return the other one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us