Mitsubishi owners manual

Username: Erea

Post Number: 1
Hi I have an old Mitsubishi TV. Model CT-25M2LTX
Does anybody know where i could get the owners manual for this tv??
I'm trying to tune in a new station and having no luck as the original remote fell into the fire a few years ago and only a few buttons still work. i can get the station but I cant lock it in?? Any help please??
Thanks

Username: Avguy911

Try the Mitsubishi website for the manual. If you are looking to replace the remote, try www.remotes.com

Username: Erea

Post Number: 2
I have tried the Mitsubishi website but they only go back afew years, at a guess I've got this TV for about 8 or 10 years. If i could get a copy of the manual i'm sure i'd be able to use my old remote
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 745
Does your Mits have "write" and "erase" buttons on its front panel?

Unregistered guest
I'm having exactly the same tuning problem with my CT-25A2EST and I'm also trying to find a manual, so far without any luck. If anyone could help I'd be very appreciative.

Dom.B
Unregistered guest
I'm in the same boat, I have been given a CT25AM2(A) - with no remote. TV works fine but can't change the 2 channels it was origanlly tuned to. Mitsubishi do not stock the remote anymore, nor does anyone else it appears. They do have a service manual for $50 AUD, but that's not much good without a remote, though they can give the part number for your particular remote. Extensive web searches have found some listings in europe, but not for my particuler model and apart from this forum - that's it ! Mitsubishi TVs must have been really popular...

Username: Cliff_1

Try www.donberg.com
They can usually help.

Username: Cba

Reply for Dom.B
Found this - might be useful for you
http://spares.bigwarehouse.com.au/index.php?cPath=130_532_5613

Username: Shoebag

Hi i have an mitsubishi CT-25A3STXP tv, with the remote but i still can't work out how to tune it, can any one help, i'm sure someone with a similar model can help as the tuning method would be the same, please help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us