$ sign beside the channel #

Username: Chad_johnson

Post Number: 8
Can someone explain what the $ sign beside the channel #'s mean?
The few channels I am getting are the ones without the $ sign. All channels with the $ sign dont seem to work.

Please Help...Thanks.

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
The $ = encripted channells.

Now a little info from you would help.

What receiver are U using.?
What bin# are you using.

They wont work without the right bin.

Post Number: 9
I'm a virgin in the FTA game. Just bought one 2 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure it's a pansat.(not sure the #) I know it has the auto roll feature but I have no clue what BIN # I'm using. (how can I tell?) Currently using echo 7 and 8.

So if it's encripted, I obviously
cant watch them?

Post Number: 10
Thanks for your help Help4U

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
With the right bin you can.Press menu scroll to system info and a box pops telling what bin is installed.Let me know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
So I can download the BIN's and the software...All I need to do is get the cable to hook it up to my cpu?

I will find the BIN when I get home tonight and post it. Thanks Again!

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
It would help if you knew what receiver you have.Ie pansat 2500 or 2700 or if its a clone.Need that info to get the right bin for it.And the right cable.There all different.Let us know when you figure out at least that much.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
It's a Lava 3200 I know that
Does that help?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I thought if it had autoroll that it would find the new #'s on it's own

Help $U
Unregistered guest
Not if its an old autoroll.Not to sure about the lave 3200??Sounds like a clone. But ill see what i can find out.Check back later.

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
CUT PASTE FROM OTHER SITE.
Sorry its a clone.The new 271t may work but may kill it also.The 256t he talks about may work but youll have to manualy install keys. If you have an autoroll installed already then you may be able to install keys manualy without having to do anything other than that.Let me know what bin is installed when you find out.

Theres two productions of lava 3200 one that will take the 270t au autoroll bin which enter keys automaticly and one that won't , i have the one that won't .I had to use a different bin 256t and manually enter keys. Theres a new and older production, the new takes 270t autoroll bin,The older production you could use 256t bin enter keys manually . To find out what you have, you need to take off(or open) the top of youre box and look at you're mother board and look for these numbers sti5518bqc y29lv800bbtc-70 (will work with 256t bin manual keys). sti5518??? y29lv800cbt-70 (Works with 270t autoroll bin) theres another way of telling what you got by tunner number F7VZ0624(works with 256t) And F7VZ0614(works with 270t au)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Just found out it a smartwave (pansat clone). Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Your probably not gonna like this question but when you say manually, does that mean entering the keys from your remote? or is it still uploading from your cpu?

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
A clone by any other name is still a clone.Yeah its a bad thing.But good news is you still may be able to install the keys manualy.If you have a bin installed that will let you do that.Let me know when you have the remote in your hand.

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
Yeah installing manually is done with the remote.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Help4U your are money...gonna get back on here tonight. Are you on durring the week-end as well?

Thanks!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Help4U you are money...gonna get back on here tonight. Are you on durring the week-end as well?

Thanks!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Help4U are u here? I'm infront of the tv right now

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
Ok ill give it a shot.Dont really know that clone but it should be like a 2500.Press menu and see if there is a system info.If so move down to it and see if the info pops up.Tell me the bin info.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
not 100% sure which is the bin #. heres what pops up from the system info
X-85BL
API:2.67a EU
Boot ver:5.1
13.Dec.2005
Future-FTA

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
Ok might work.Press menu and select parental controls.Enter 0000 and see if there is a nagravision 2.Or just Nagrivision.?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I got both niagravision 1 and 2 along with some oters (example viaccess 1 and 2)

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
Cool.Go to nag2 and press ok.On the top line move with the vol up until it says Dick Net.Move down to the first row of # bellow the 00.
Enter the numbers that follow for the 00 group.
Move up to the 00 and press volume up once until it says 01....
Move down and enter the 01 group and finaly press ok on the remote and youll see the ok on the screan flash a couple times. If you do it correctly all will work

Heres the keys
9e5b7a77c0fe91ca
4d2adc33d4cde37a
fbd9f2d9d6c9ef7a
57ad322467426ce6

Help 4U
Unregistered guest

DANG one was wrong these are right.
Key number 00
Key Data: 9E 5B 7A 77 C0 FE 91 CA
4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75
Key number 01
Key Data: FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A
57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
Oh and after you press ok exit all the way out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I gotta start over...will it work right away once I save the code and exit out?

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
It should if that bin 267 works.Not sure.You can just insert the one number i typoed.And press ok and exit out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
worked for a minute then once I flipped around it's back 'wait for picture'. Are the $ signs supposed to go away? Is there another bin I can try??

Username: Mikell7171

Post Number: 2
can you get dish network without any flashs or bins?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Here's another new Bin I just found
Can I use this?

Dish Network:
N 0101 00: *New Active
9E 5B 7A 77 CO FE 91 CA 4D 2A DC 33 D4 CD E3 75
N 0101 01:
BD E1 CA 94 04 E7 C3 D5 A9 A1 C9 2F E4 B6 37 27

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
Yes the $ stay.You can try another.271t may work and it may kill it.Its the newest autoroll.You can also try the old 256 that doesnt have autoroll.The reason it worked and then went autoroll is that bin 267 is receiving a false roll signal.the 271 fixed that but it has been knowen to kill clones.You can get it at Curious-contraptions,com-----You need to register free to get it.Cant help you get it but ill help you install it when you got it.Do you have the cable.You also need the loader you can get it there too.The bl 1.4 works good.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1319
michael

Post Number: 2

You sure can no problem. Just call dish and get an ird hook it up. Pay your $$$$ and there is no bins or flashes.

Post Number: 3
funny f**k i see just asking before i buy one smartass

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Thanks help4U...you've been great!

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
OK if you sign up a cc.c then we can carry this on there.Ill guide you through it if you like.But you might try that 271t if you got the stuff to do it with it fixes the autoroll prob good luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
I dont have the cable to do it. If I enter a bad # it can kill the whole receiver? I am looking for a 256 bin to enter

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
They have at curious-contraptions,com as well as many others.But that one is good site.Great forum there.

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
Sign up there and let me know your user name ill meet you there in the 2500a section.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
JP1980 I'm in the nagra2 situation room

Help 4U
Unregistered guest
Ok go to the pansat 2500 section section and post a question
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us